THE STORY SO FAR/STICK TO YOUR GUNS split 7-inch out 6/18

I just ordered with shipping at $4.53… but now going back through just to check out your situation, only $12.63 is the cheapest now. Very odd

Yeah, I went back and emptied my cart and added it back in, entered my info etc. and it had media and first class available. Very strange but glad it got resolved.

Both the splatter and tri-color are out of stock. That's crazy for a split. Maybe they have some set aside for Warped or something.

they definitely have some set aside for warped. Also there's 700 set aside made up of some of each of the 3 colors for the t-shirt "deluxe" package on merchline. The PureNoise store wasn't stocked with the entire pressing.

they definitely have some set aside for warped. Also there's 700 set aside made up of some of each of the 3 colors for the t-shirt "deluxe" package on merchline. The PureNoise store wasn't stocked with the entire pressing.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Thought MerchNow was the only place to get it, but MerchLimited still has them. My girlfriend was freaking out because it seems all are sold out on MerchNow.

They've been taken off MerchNow completely, was kinda hoping more would go up, but I'm not sure what to think. On the band's fb they said only a few hundred left through the Merch Limited link.

When I first went to MerchNow, I wanted to get an Oxblood Red, nicest looking colour IMO so I figured 1500 of that colour, least limited, no rush. Went back a little while later and they're gone. I could take my chances with Merch Limited, not really super picky on colour anyway. It's like $17 after shipping to Canada though, I dunno if I can justify cause I pretty much just want it for the track 'Clairvoyant' AMAZING song. I might just sleep on this completely.

Something tells me that flippers already caught on a while ago to the fact that these guys have a solid fan base and we will be seeing more copies surface, at an inflated price. Other than that I dunno how you can move that many copies that fast. Out of 3000 total, even the least limited gone from MerchNow and only a 'few hundred' left of random colours. Like a previous poster stated they must have taken out quite a few to sell on tour.

Good on TSSF, though. I'm glad these guys are doing so well and totally supportive of the pop-punk renaissance, in general. Maybe it'll get repressed or released in [an]other format(s), I really like that track. So different for them, but still so good.

They've been taken off MerchNow completely, was kinda hoping more would go up, but I'm not sure what to think. On the band's fb they said only a few hundred left through the Merch Limited link.

When I first went to MerchNow, I wanted to get an Oxblood Red, nicest looking colour IMO so I figured 1500 of that colour, least limited, no rush. Went back a little while later and they're gone. I could take my chances with Merch Limited, not really super picky on colour anyway. It's like $17 after shipping to Canada though, I dunno if I can justify cause I pretty much just want it for the track 'Clairvoyant' AMAZING song. I might just sleep on this completely.

Something tells me that flippers already caught on a while ago to the fact that these guys have a solid fan base and we will be seeing more copies surface, at an inflated price. Other than that I dunno how you can move that many copies that fast. Out of 3000 total, even the least limited gone from MerchNow and only a 'few hundred' left of random colours. Like a previous poster stated they must have taken out quite a few to sell on tour.

Good on TSSF, though. I'm glad these guys are doing so well and totally supportive of the pop-punk renaissance, in general. Maybe it'll get repressed or released in [an]other format(s), I really like that track. So different for them, but still so good.

It will be available from other places. Just wait it out.

It will be available from other places. Just wait it out.

Yeah.

I just went through the cart and to get the shirt bundle is the exact same shipping price as the 7" alone, so it's only $11 more to add the shirt, which is not bad, but I'm not crazy about getting the shirt, pretty much just like the oxblood 7"

I'll probably just wait and see, like you say.

*EDIT* Merch Limited says Sold Out now too.

• 2 weeks later...