Vinyl at Target

konk

why? If they had every album they sell on cd in vinyl, their selection would still suck. Your posts make no sense.

I have actually always liked Target selections of CDs more than say Wal-Marts. Best Buy still beats both of them out but I have found some cool stuff at target and they always carry the Take Action compilations which I find interesting. I mean I prefer locally own stores any day but if Target carries the same same selection they do in vinyl that they have on cd that would have a pretty mixed bag of stuff. Granted Targets have shrunk their cd selection over time they still have a nice mix of smaller artists and bigger artists of all genres. This is how things have been at just about every target I have ever been to.

Though I would never want Target to sell Vinyl let me add. That would take away the one charm that local record stores can offer to a niche market that nobody else is selling (Despite knowing they are carrying a few 7"s)

it's insane how much the selection has died down here in all of the stores they used to have 4 giant ass aisles at best buy.

now they have 1 row thats a 1/4 of the size of a full row. even wal mart slimed down dramatically

It is annoying. All of them are getting smaller. Full racks for rock and pop have been condensed to make half country and half rock. I normally only see like big name release and even best buy are starting to slack at having new albums by middle of the road in terms of fan base bands. Best buy here still carries more than target or walmart but they are all a sliver of what they used to be. Rarely buy cds from walmart on personal bias though so at least that one does not bother me much. They do have an occasional good 5 dollar deal.

I can't think of a reason to ever go to into Best Buy, all electronics are cheaper online and their CD selection has always been a bummer. The occasional $5 Blu-Ray brings me in, but I find streaming services to be much less of a hassle and expense.

Do not mourn the death of CD racks in department stores, they really don't serve any purpose anymore.

I still buy cds at Best Buy and Target. FYE if those two don't have it. I don't have a local record store in my town and don't really download stuff. Just got the new Converge at Best Buy.

Beach Boys is "That's Why God Made the Radio" b/w Instrumental. All the boxes at my store are still in the back.