Kanye West -Yeezus

It's been such a cool year for album promotion between Daft Punk, Boards Of Canada, Justin Timberlake, Kanye, and Jay-Z. Each with different styles way outside the norm.

If someone says Shone I will shoot them.

hahaha. saw shone play this weekend and they are an eccentric fuckin group of dudes, on stage at least

My ranking of the tracks after listening to it 10-12 times this weekend

1. New Slaves

2. Black Skinhead

3. I Am God

4. Blood On The Leaves

5. On Sight

6. Guilt Trip.

7. I'm In It 

8. Bound 2

9. Send It Up

10. Hold My Liquor

Also the first time I heard the line "they be ballin in the D-league, I be speaking Swaghili" in I'm In It, I lost it  

It's been such a cool year for album promotion between Daft Punk, Boards Of Canada, Justin Timberlake, Kanye, and Jay-Z. Each with different styles way outside the norm.

If someone says Shone I will shoot them.

Why? Shone did pretty much the same thing as far as trying to get hype.

Because artists like Pusha T, John Legend, Common, Mos Def, and more were unknown artists, right?!

ohhhhh, so because the other guys in the band who no one cares about because they're not named brian lane were never somebodys before.. that's why they're irrelevant. gotcha.

not because you're just upset that a killer marketing campaign lead to an album that just went over your head.

ohhhhh, so because the other guys in the band who no one cares about because they're not named brian lane were never somebodys before.. that's why they're irrelevant. gotcha.

not because you're just upset that a killer marketing campaign lead to an album that just went over your head.

has nothing to do with brian lane being in the band, it has to do with the whole everyone assuming the campaign was something to do with brand new.

and wait. people actually thought that album was more than terrible? i mean that baby shakes song is practically the worst thing i've heard this year so i mean

and the same can be said about real estate, yuck, ariel pink, destroyer, cloud nothings, yeasayer, wild nothing, diiv, beach fossils...

because only kanye west daft punk jay z and pharrell are good in a world of flo rida pitbull britney spears and justin beiber.