SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

whoa, now. they said "late august/early september" and it's barely late august now. let's just settle down and chill for a bit before we resort to name-calling, mmmkaaaay?

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. I don't see how anyone can even start complaining until sometime in September anyways.

U MUST B NEW HEER

All kidding aside, it's VC so it's almost guaranteed that there will be complaining. :D

Well yeah, I do get a kick out of many of the stupid complaints on here sometimes. Is impatience just a generational thing of the 20-somethings of this world? I don't get it sometimes. Ive been waiting a year for MOFIs re-issue of Ryan Adams' Love Is Hell. Just figure it will hit my doorstep one day and Ill in turn, throw it on the turntable.

We've all got DbD on CD, mp3, etc... Just put your ipod on and relax in the meantime, haha

Well yeah, I do get a kick out of many of the stupid complaints on here sometimes. Is impatience just a generational thing of the 20-somethings of this world? I don't get it sometimes. Ive been waiting a year for MOFIs re-issue of Ryan Adams' Love Is Hell. Just figure it will hit my doorstep one day and Ill in turn, throw it on the turntable.

We've all got DbD on CD, mp3, etc... Just put your ipod on and relax in the meantime, haha

Great. Another VC sucks thread has transpired from a completely unrelated topic. Gonna be a looooong week.

Been listening to the Bosstones reissue and it sounds awesome. Being that its not from the direct analog source like the suicide machines records will be, and it still sounds as damn good as it does, I really, really can't wait to get my hands on The Suicide Machines release and crank them up as loud as I possibly can.

Been listening to the Bosstones reissue and it sounds awesome. Being that its not from the direct analog source like the suicide machines records will be, and it still sounds as damn good as it does, I really, really can't wait to get my hands on The Suicide Machines release and crank them up as loud as I possibly can.

A little bit of pee just leaked out.

• 3 weeks later...