The Xbox One

What's wrong with it?

It's kinda boring. They didn't do anything to the games besides change the action button dialogue in a few games so older platformers like Conker control like garbage. I mostly bought it for Viva Piñata and Perfect Dark Zero. PDZ did not age well at all and the multi-player is ridiculous haha.

It's kinda boring. They didn't do anything to the games besides change the action button dialogue in a few games so older platformers like Conker control like garbage. I mostly bought it for Viva Piñata and Perfect Dark Zero. PDZ did not age well at all and the multi-player is ridiculous haha.

PDZ wasn't good in 2006/2007/whenever it released.

Here are some beta keys for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox One. First come first serve:

X6CP4-KRJ4W-3HKPD-YVM72-3HXQZ

HDJ99-3H747-C36YF-MX3DD-3YGCZ

3VX9T-PPVHT-R3FGH-HHVT3-G3VRZ

GHRGT-FVMMF-3C4TD-3RCJ6-MG7JZ

EDIT: All have been used. Happy (terrorist) hunting!

first day of beta was a complete waste - couldnt join a game at all, ubi stated that it had a 60% percent chance to find a game and if you did it dropped to 30-40% of actually keeping that same lobby. i think because of that they extended it to the 1st. the only thing that worked 95% was just terrorist hunt, which was totally ok with me, i loved it and cant wait to play it. 

i hope they bring back all the customization they had with vegas...like the armor, heavy or light and changing all the colors. but i dont think they will since there's classes now all owning a special perk of heavy armor or light, i guess we'll see.

It can't possibly be worse that the current (now previous?) dashboard. It's so fucking slow and clunky. Snapping is the worst thing ever.

It's still a beta but it's so much better than the current one. You are going to love the new dashboard -- accessing your friends list and inviting them to a party takes seconds.