The Xbox One

I got a message from Xbox one time with an invite to the preview program, but I didn't accept immediately and when I went back to accept, I couldn't find the message anymore. Since then I've had three people invite me to the preview program but still haven't seen any messages about it.

Man, what happened to Halo: Master Chief Collection.  I wanted to like it so bad.  Now Halo 5 is set to drop.  Usually I'm psyched for new Halo stuff, but, I mean, aren't they just gonna F up the drop like Master Chief collection?  I'm so bummed.  I should be excited.

The huge update is going through certification testing/approval. Bravo from 343i said on Oct 2 that it would be ready in a few days which could mean anything.

If anything, Forge should get you stoked (although not coming out til December). 

No more spending hours attempting to make bases symmetrical!

I will admit I spent more time than I should have with Forge in Reach. And the additions look amazing for this! But the more I played 4, the less it really stood out. The story was kinda meh. And the multiplayer was too much like COD. Which is why I loved Halo in the first place. It wasn't the generic loadout/customization shooter. It relied on skill. Like the good ol' 3 and Reach days. And the fact I had no friends to play with didn't help over time.

Battleeeefrrrronnnttt

And the beta is freakin' sweeeet! Besides the fact I'm put on teams who don't know how to play objective, I'm lovin' it!!!

I'm bummed Tony Hawk 5 got such bad reviews. I opted not to PO it because the graphics looked really bad, but it sounds like it's a total mess all around.

Overall it's a pretty big mess. Lots of the game don't make sense.

It's kind of fun, but mainly only for pure nostalgia

It be awesome to have an actually really good Tony Hawk game though

UPCOMING HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION CONTENT UPDATE NOTES
  • Implemented new systems and temporary bans for matchmaking penalties. These include penalties for:
    • Quits
    • Betrayals
    • Idling

Note: Leaving the game before finishing (any time from the start of voting until the game concludes) will result in a loss for your ranking and a penalty to your Xbox One reputation. After this update, if you quit, betray, or idle too many times during a set period of time, you will be temporarily banned from playing matchmaking. If you continue to engage in negative behavior after the temporary ban has lifted, you will continue to receive temporary bans that are subsequently longer in length. 

• Players will now receive a quit penalty and rank penalty for quitting any time after matchmaking voting begins in all matchmaking playlists, both ranked and unranked
  • Added matchmaking betrayal booting for Halo: Combat Evolved  
  • Matchmaking voting now randomizes winner in the case of a tie, rather than selecting the left-most option
  • Made a variety of improvements to ranking calculation
  • Fixed an issue which could result in ranking down after winning a match
  • Emblems and clan tags, in addition to gamertags, are now hidden while searching for a match
  • Updated Team colors to always appear correctly in Forge mode
  • The level of menu music will now drop when other players join a lobby / are connected to other players
  • Fixed an issue where menu music could cut out after a game or on startup
  • The controller schematic for H1 "Boxer" now correctly matches the in-game control layout
  • Improved Classic/Remastered UI launch settings for Halo: CE and Halo 2 Campaign
  • Improved matchmaking messaging to players
  • Fixed an issue where lobby player positions could shuffle after a promotion to party leader
  • Fixed an issue where players could select and use nameplates that they had not unlocked
  • Fixed an issue where profiles could match into a game after the match started
  • Made a variety of fixes for players who could become stuck at the “Downloading Latest Data” screen
  • Fixed the glitched Who Needs Them? achievement
  • Improved a variety of compatibility issues
  • Made a variety of stability improvements

Well thats annoying.  I am a swat beast, and I can't tell you how many times I'm in the middle of shooting a few enemies, and some noob steps in front of me and gets shot in the head.  Ugh.

I think it's excessive betrayals plus it's up to the "betrayed" person to decide if you stay or not.