The Xbox One

if anyone wants to add me thats cool, im always playing.

gt: B9HC

i just finished farcry 4 which was awesome, my girlfriend bought it and i hijacked it.

has anyone played the neverwinter game? its free. the mmo from dungeons and dragons for the xb1

i also have too many games pre-ordered, ayeee

If gamestop does another trade your 360 for $150 toward a one...I'm doing it. Mostly for this:

http://www.amazon.com/Rare-Replay-Xbox-One/dp/B00ZMBMO06/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437246766&sr=1-1&keywords=rare+replay+ps4

but also then I won't have to wait out the timed exclusive on the new TR.

If gamestop does another trade your 360 for $150 toward a one...I'm doing it. Mostly for this:

http://www.amazon.com/Rare-Replay-Xbox-One/dp/B00ZMBMO06/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1437246766&sr=1-1&keywords=rare+replay+ps4

but also then I won't have to wait out the timed exclusive on the new TR.

Exactly what I am thinking and that Rate compilation is the game I want most for xbone.

Golden Crisp cereal has a promo code for $10 off a $25 purchase at the Microsoft Store's website. Apparently It works on games, EA Access memberships, Xbox Live memberships, XBL currency cards, and even preorders. I might use one of these on the Rare Collection pre order. $10 off, and a $10 giftcard at pickup on a $30 game sounds good to me!

CAG2.jpg

In the picture it shows the systems available. The first two are One, second are 360.

I was to thinking the 360 games were for 360 only (which they probably are, don't think either were on that backwards compatible list) and that's why they weren't showing up, turns out this is a leaked image and these are the free games for August 2015.

I was to thinking the 360 games were for 360 only (which they probably are, don't think either were on that backwards compatible list) and that's why they weren't showing up, turns out this is a leaked image and these are the free games for August 2015.

Yeah, if you look at the bottom you can barely see the dates. You should have known from the crappy shot it was a leak hahaha!

On topic of backwards compatibility, they are taking votes here on what games to put up first if you guys want to go vote. Pretty easy, all you have to do is sign in to your Microsoft account.