The Xbox One

The REQ system is just like the Burn Cards in Titanfall. It took me three games to understand that your team needs to level up in order to use the bigger weapons and vehicles and even then you need to save up a certain amount of energy (by capturing bases, killing bosses, red team, etc.) just to use your cards.

This maybe the longest Halo campaign, but I have to say this is the worst Halo campaign I've played.

Well that's not good... I was expecting it to pick back up since I thought 4 was terrible.

Been playing Halo 5 with a lot of my buddies since Tuesday. Haven't touched a Halo game since ODST, so this is super different. I like it but don't love it. But I think that will change to love once BTB and Forge is released. 

The game shipped without BTB and Forge?!

5 same as 4 I thought the story never took off, beat the game and had a thats it? moment. The game never felt full, complete ect just bleh.

The new spartan is silly no point other then to sell more merch? Dont see MC's story all the way, alot of the missions are very lacking. The old games felt huge large maps lots of varations ect......

Oh and the babysitting your team mates how irritating. The old grunts in the first few games that attepted to help were better off

I feel like non-Halo fanboys will like the game. If you are expecting anything like the first 3, you'll be disappointed. I'm having fun, but you have to go into it with an open mindset, knowing it's nothing like the first 3. But to be honest, I probably won't touch it after a month. It's only fun because my old friends from the Halo 3 days are playing with me.