The Xbox One

Finished Far Cry 4 today. Had a whole lot of fun with that game. Gonna play through some of the side quests and grab a few of the achievements.

I'm having an issue with far cry 4. When I load up the game, I'm started in a cave with a flare. I jump in the water to follow the flares (it's the only thing to do) and just immediately die after about 30 seconds or so.

Rare Replay is out today, might have to pick it up after work! I went back to The Evil Within and like it more so now than when I originally played it. Waiting on the Witcher 3 NG+ mode!

That game is a completionist's nightmare! I think PDZ on the 360, alone, took around 200+ hours to get 49/50 achievements. 

Halo 4 was a letdown for me in the end. I LOVE the Halo games, but I'm really not looking forward to 5 for some reason. Multiplayer for 4 felt too much like Call of Duty (which I absolutely hate) and the constantly joining losing matches or having more than half my team quit ruined it for me. The story for it doesn't really stand out for me either. Warzone for 5 does sound cool, but the hype I once had (a la Halo Reach) is gone :/

Anyone else excited for Metal Gear Solid V?

I was until I saw some footage. It looks like just another open world AAA action game like Farcry or something. Super bummed.

What's everyone on here think about Halo 5 up to this point?

I really want to get it but how 343i is pushing the eSports is kind of turning me off. I know there's Warzone but I want my Rocket Race back!!

Coming from someone who has won money playing Halo 3, and was almost at the level of the professional teams on the MLG circuit from 2007-2010, I have no excitement for Halo 5. It's going to be garbage. Halo is dead. Long live Halo.

I didn't just play competitively though. Had plenty of fun playing zombies customs and jumping maps and other cool shit, but rocket race? That's worse than grifball.

Coming from someone who has won money playing Halo 3, and was almost at the level of the professional teams on the MLG circuit from 2007-2010, I have no excitement for Halo 5. It's going to be garbage. Halo is dead. Long live Halo.

I didn't just play competitively though. Had plenty of fun playing zombies customs and jumping maps and other cool shit, but rocket race? That's worse than grifball.

This post is 90% gibberish to me...