relient K - Collapsible Lung

Out july 2nd - "This album will be a digital only release with physical and special edition vinyl copies available at Relient K shows this summer."

NOT AGAIN!?!? What about us who are on the other side of the pond?

http://www.monovsstereo.com/newsinfo.php?id=105

Guess i'll be picking this up at warped!

I tweeted MVS about a presale, specifically the vinyl preorder, and they said there'd be info soon

@Matthewhoopes said to me on Instagram that the vinyl will go up soon on the site for preorder!

That makes me feel better, that way I don't have to drive 3 hours to a show if I don't want to or if something comes up. Hopefully there's not a tour exclusive or something.

Soo...I literally just commented on one of their statuses saying "Will Mmhmm be getting a repress, or is it lost in the major label vaults forever?"

They actually responded specifically to it and said "Brian, I think we get it back next year. Coming soon."

So, that might be a good sign for getting Mmhmm for cheap, woo!

Hey littlebistro I believe you bought Mmmhmm from me off the bay there is no way it was warped? I shipped the vinyl outside the jacket and very carefully...

It was slightly warped, I didn't complain or anything. The first two songs on each side were unplayable. I made the mistake of trying to fix it. I only made it worse.

There was a comment left by Relient K on one of the status updates about the vinyl that they are planning on releasing some of the earlier titles on vinyl...someone should get some insider info on this, and get something confirmed.

I see that.  Nicely done on getting some info about an Mmhmm repress.  I have it already but it's just fun to see the band in-tune to vinyl..especially their older albums being pressed.