PO: Dads - Brush Your Teeth, Again ;)

I had to order a tab book.

I have one, it's pretty legit but be prepared for their wacky tuning. I wish the lead bit during the "When you told me you loved me, I imploded from the stomach out" part of Dan's Christopher Walken Impersonation was a little more detailed. I can't figure out the finger-tapping for the life of me.

They play in DADGAD and open D, don't they? I'm pretty stoked to learn some crazy Dads songs.

DADGAD, DGDF#AD, DGDGAD, and DGDF#BD primarily. Keep in mind that the bass plays a prevalent part in their music, even though it's not there live. Sometimes guitar parts will sound 'lacking' but it's because the bass isn't there to carry the rhythm/melody. There's also some crazy pedal stuff going on, you'll notice it the most while trying to play along with My Crass Patch.

i don't do a lot of the open tuning playing but i ordered a tab book anyway, great to see a band like Dads put out a tab book and honestly it makes me wish that Algernon or (in my dreams) Kidcrash put out a tab book. Some crazy guitar on those records. I'm not a big fan of Dads shirts, the constellation longsleeve is pretty cool though....

March 15, 2014

mikahmusic asked: Is there any update on BYTA? Not meaning to be a bother, just looking forward to it

On March 10th we got an email at 3:01 pm saying the records were on the press. Haven’t gotten another update. Hopefully they are finally pressed.

10:54pm

Newest info I could find for ya.

March 15, 2014

mikahmusic asked: Is there any update on BYTA? Not meaning to be a bother, just looking forward to it

On March 10th we got an email at 3:01 pm saying the records were on the press. Haven’t gotten another update. Hopefully they are finally pressed.

10:54pm

Newest info I could find for ya.

This is hell.

It's gray. Just looks brown because the bad lighting. The grey comes out more towards the top right of the record.

P.S. giving money to whoever doesn't want theirs anymore. PM me.

They'll probably put more up in the store after they send all the preorders out. I know some people successfully canceled their orders.

They'll probably put more up in the store after they send all the preorders out. I know some people successfully canceled their orders.

Well, that'll be great as long as it doesn't take a year to do.

(RUTHLESS)

Ok good. Thank goodness! I was about to say…if they messed that up…But I'm glad it came out more marbled looking than solid opaque like I was expecting.

Has a gray vinyl ever been solid gray and not marbled? Honestly curious, I have never seen one.

Has a gray vinyl ever been solid gray and not marbled? Honestly curious, I have never seen one.

The Bled - Pass The Flask is. Well I guess that's silver, but still close. At least, I think it's solid. I'm not at school so I can't view my collection. That's probably the closest that I have. They exist though. But they're probably very boring. I prefer the marble much more.