PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

I'm seeing Norma Jean here on Friday. Might try to pick up the variant since I never got a copy.

Lucky.  Have you seen them before?  I love their live show, wish this tour was anywhere near the midwest.

I emailed one of the two guys who has it for sale on discogs, he replied "I did not get it on tour, but through standard distribution channels.", recommended maybe ask Razor & Tie & suspected it might just be the latest pressing. 

Saw Norma Jean last night. It was my first time. Those guys are so seasoned, they killed. Stupid assholes trying to hurt people in the pit made it less enjoyable, but they were great. They went on after 1 AM so they weren't concerned about the sound, which made moments inaudible. But when they closed with "Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste" it made my night and well worth it. 

And I got drunk.

Also, the new variant were for sale but $20.

I tried to email Razor & Tie to get pressing info.  Only email address I found on there website in the about section was:

"For all press inquiries email [email protected]"

I'm not quite sure that's who I need to be talking to, but it's been about a week and no response.  Any other ideas of who/where to ask?

Also, Corey Brandan was tweeting about their new "banana marble" variant he called it, I asked where to get it and he replied simply "our merch table."

I tried to email Razor & Tie to get pressing info.  Only email address I found on there website in the about section was:

"For all press inquiries email [email protected]"

I'm not quite sure that's who I need to be talking to, but it's been about a week and no response.  Any other ideas of who/where to ask?

Also, Corey Brandan was tweeting about their new "banana marble" variant he called it, I asked where to get it and he replied simply "our merch table."

I asked a member of the band last Friday if they new how limited it was or if they had any info. The guy just knew it was vinyl and cream colored. Haha.

Funny how detailed some musicians get (i.e. Sam Means) and how apathetic/oblivious some are to the fan side of vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up, Best Buy is selling Wrongdoers right now for $7.99.  I got a copy hoping for the new yellow variant and sure enough that's what I got.  It was backordered, but shipped within 5 days or so and doesn't look like it's on backorder anymore.

Ordered it today. Wish Solid State would release their early work on vinyl.

• 1 year later...

I don't have any official info on this specifically, but I have the blue marble and also the purple variant and neither came with a lyric sheet like the cd did. I was pretty bummed on that too. I guess they just didn't do anything with it on the vinyl version which is certainly missed opportunity.

I have a question for people that have this record. Is there a version of this vinyl that has the lyric art like the cd has? I just bought the clear off a board member and was disappointed to see it wasn't there. Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks in advance!

I have all versions of this album because its fucking awesome, but unfortunately no there is no lyric sheet.