PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

On my iTunes I added the Shark Bite download as the intro, and the Family Bike Wreck bonus as the closer.  Did those two end up being the only extras?  Well, along with the "making of" documentary on iTunes.  I was anticipating hunting down 4 different versions at 4 different stores (or in 4 different places rather), like I did with Meridional.

I've still got a lot of listens through to go, and some lyric reading to do as I listen through when I get a physical copy of the CD.  Fun stuff, can't wait till Summer Slaughter passes through here next week.

Just wanna mention Norma Jean killed it tonight at the Cabooze in Minneapolis.  One of my favorite Norma Jean crowds I've been in.  Which I attribute to an actual slam pit (mosh pit, I steal the term "slam pit" from The Offspring), which was fun & active all night.  Crowd jumpin', crowd surfers, it was a good time.  At many of Norma Jean's shows, they're playing with a bunch of hardcore bands so the venue is packed full of softcore dancefloor kids.  Then when Norma Jean comes on (much like Every Time I Die) it causes crowd confusion I think, because they're not quite long hair head banger metal enough to garner full on head to head slam pits, yet not breakdown-heavy/trendy enough to keep the dancefloor kids doing their kung fu.

"Rough night, huh??  Everybody's Kung Fu fighting!"

Each ETID & Norma Jean are in more of a wild party zone grey area where you never know what you're gonna get. 

I also find it funny seeing these awesome Christian metalers touring with so many pro-Satan bands.  (They were also the only Christian band on Mayhem a couple years back)  I heard at least 2-3 other bands tonight talking either anti-God or pro-Satan. 

Also worth noting Wrongdoers will debut at #37 on Billboard's top 200.  (#3 hard music, #3 vinyl. #7 rock)

Got my blue swirl copy and 3.5" today!

I'm loving the album, really solid.

They are a great bunch of guys too. They played in Auckland, NZ earlier this year. We ended up hanging out after the show and the following day I took Chris, Jeff and Goose out sailing on the harbour.

rwmw.jpg

Got my blue swirl copy and 3.5" today!

I'm loving the album, really solid.

They are a great bunch of guys too. They played in Auckland, NZ earlier this year. We ended up hanging out after the show and the following day I took Chris, Jeff and Goose out sailing on the harbour.

rwmw.jpg

Did you get your 3.5 to work on your turn table?