PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

Still get the AH Shark Bite AH MP3 download with the email, and will also get Wrongdoers download on the release date. 

"Due to manufacturing issues with the custom size of the Shark Bite 3.5", all orders containing that piece are going to be slightly delayed."

The custom 3 and a half inch causing huge problems down at the plant.

I agree with the Redeemer comparisons, it's a good mix of what that album was as well as Meridional.  I don't really know why people are digging Afterhour Animals though.  I think it's a interesting little bit although I think it would have made a little more sense for it be maybe an outro for Sword In Mouth or intro to The Lash Whistled but that's just me.  I guess it being a stand a lone track makes it easier for people to skip HA

New album is fantastic.  I'm honestly pretty blown away.  Maybe my expectations were too low, but I am really digging this.  The new band members really seem to have given the band new energy.  Production sounds huge and really just excellent.  Agree with others that the only weird thing is the animals interlude diddy.  Can't wait to get the vinyl, going to be awhile though since I a) ordered the sharkbite 3.5 and B) live in California...blah. Oh well, the digital copy will have to hold me over...