PO: Norma Jean-Wrongdoers

My purple doesn't have a lyric sheet, just to add to the list of confirmations.

Also, this thread just made me decide to collect all the variants of this album. Is that 'creamsicle' the current retail color of this?

From what I've seen, yes it is.

And, as a guy who mostly shuffles mp3s in my car or on my phone or ipod, this record is best listened to straight through on vinyl.

I'm noticing that with a few records.

Illumination by Appleseed being a definite other. It actually makes the record more enjoyable.

Just throwing my 2 cents out there.

Also, this thread just made me decide to collect all the variants of this album.  Is that 'creamsicle' the current retail color of this?

My guess is yes, all the other variants were sold first and I think in limited quantity?  I suppose a quick trip to the first page of this thread would answer that.  But the last variant sold was that creamsicle & I think has been available ever since.

So Norma Jean is selling a flag of 'Bless' on merchlimited right now.  In a post about it on facebook someone inquired about if there was a chance of the album getting an individual repress on vinyl and they replied with yes.  Look at them going and getting my hopes up...

I saw that. hopefully they follow through with that. There's been a few bands that have tried getting old Tooth$Nail/$olid$tate stuff pressed but gave it up when they found out how much it would cost and what a pain it is to deal with Capital. They also said they are making flags for every album. I am definitely getting Redeemer. 

• 4 months later...