Alexisonfire Boxset?

Is there any descernable difference between the dogs blood in the boxset and the dogs blood /90?

Unfortunately not, no difference at all that i saw when laying them side by side. 

Edit: 

I forgot to mention, the boxset dogs blood comes with two inserts, where my /90 didnt come with one at all, im not sure if this is a difference or if i just got scammed out of inserts on the /90 when i bought it. 

Unfortunately not, no difference at all that i saw when laying them side by side. 

Edit: 

I forgot to mention, the boxset dogs blood comes with two inserts, where my /90 didnt come with one at all, im not sure if this is a difference or if i just got scammed out of inserts on the /90 when i bought it. 

Same here, I don't think you got scammed as my /90 also lacks the insert :D

Just got mine today!

I would just like to compliment Dine Alone on the STELLAR packing with the foam! It arrived in pristine condition!

The quality of EVERYTHING in the set is BEAUTIFUL! Worth every single penny I spent and the shipping charges were well justified.

Can't wait to spin all these bad boys this weekend :)

Thanks again for such an amazing release!

Edit:

I was wondering if there was any difference. Maybe that 90 were the overrun?

**edit - posting on phone & somehow missed Justin's post earlier. **