Alexisonfire Boxset?

Guest deleted

I really want to make a dupe Discogs account and keep adding all of those to my shopping cart.

I think they'd just relist it and then your account would get closed eventually, is all.

Wouldn't be the punitive or lesson-teaching measure that I think you're going for.

They were assembled and shipped from Montreal but for US customers they drove them over the border to ship USPS.

I actually had a feeling this is why you guys did it. 

All shipping costs were fair. Dine Alone are NOT trying to screw you over.

I have to completely agree with this. I was more than satisfied with the shipping. It was a little steep but once I got my box I could honestly see why. 

Got mine today after that email

Just like to say that everything everyone has said so far is spot on......Excellent shipping packaging.....Excellent box, I have never purchased anything of such a high standard, it's floored me

I've only listened to Watch Out, and it sounds awesome,

This needs a repress, everyone needs to own it

After getting an email from the webstore to purchase a copy, I got another saying it was sent yday :D Can't wait to get this!

Goin away for my bday 2mo, to watch a few C&C shows, so hopefully customs won't be too shit and I can pick it up when I get back :)

After getting an email from the webstore to purchase a copy, I got another saying it was sent yday :D Can't wait to get this!

Goin away for my bday 2mo, to watch a few C&C shows, so hopefully customs won't be too shit and I can pick it up when I get back :)

Glad you were able to get one!

Figured I would wait until the hullabaloo on this died down a little bit, but if anybody got tired of their box set I would be down to trade a combination of several rare records for it. Up to and including:

Periphery (blue)- Periphery

Periphery II (red) - Periphery

The Sound of Madness - Shinedown

AB III - Alter Bridge

Fantastic Planet - Failure

Jane Doe (orange/red tour pressing) - Converge