My wife sleeptalks and I post it online

My wife talks in her sleep and I've been recording the things she says for a while now. I started posting the stuff she says online, so have a look if you are interested. There's some pretty hilarious and random stuff in there.

http://halfasleepwife.tumblr.com

https://twitter.com/Halfasleepwife

https://www.facebook.com/HalfAsleepWife

haha.  those are funny.  does she know this exists?

i talk in my sleep also.  most of the time no one else is awake when i'm doing it so i don't have to hear about it and i think i do it more when i'm stressed.

i remember one time an ex and i got into a fight about me drinking so my college roommate said she heard me go "alcohhhhhol......!" in my sleep.  i've also talked about bill cosby and some other things that i've been told about but i forget now.

Yeah she definitely knows about it and is cool with me posting stuff. She can't even believe a lot of what she says.

I think a lot more people talk in their sleep than people realize. I say stuff too from time to time. Once when i was a lot younger, I woke up in the middle of the night, looked over at my buddy who was crashing on my floor, and said, "We're football players now, Tyler." And it's funny because I remember saying that and immediately waking up and realizing I had just said lol.

there is genius in here.  seriously, the clever connections she's making in her subconscious are hysterical and make sense in the strangest ways.  great stuff.

I totally agree with this.

I'm curious, what does your wife do for a living? I'm assuming something creative/artistic? 

I totally agree with this.

I'm curious, what does your wife do for a living? I'm assuming something creative/artistic? 

She works in online marketing for hotels and does account managing and sales. It's not exactly the most artistic job but she is a very creative person and sometimes she does talk about things relating to work. A lot of times we can pinpoint something random she says to something that has happened recently, but sometimes it is just completely random.

Thanks for all the love guys!

with this comedic gold....probably a spin off of sh*t my dad says now :P

Haha, that would be awesome if she got enough notoriety to get a TV show but I have no idea how they would pull off a show about someone who sleeptalks. We mostly just do it to share laughs with friends and family and whoever else reads it, if something even more ever came out of it though, that would be sweet.