PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

he replied on IG about it when a few of us asked. basically the pressing was rushed to meet deadlines. 

what a poor excuse...that makes it even more unprofessional and reminds me of the answer Chris gave me when I complained about my The Wonder Years Suburbia LP being warped...it really sounds like "let's release that B&C LP anyway. we do another pressing later and you guys can give us even more $$$"...:D

I got the UK copy which was released on Hassle Records and I absolutely love it! The quality is as good as it can be I guess :) Here are some pics from my blog http://vinylpassion.tumblr.com/post/61678029532/balance-and-composure-the-things-we-think-were !

Dude, that is gorgeous. Normally not a huge fan of that color but it goes so well with all the art. I would almost be tempted to pick up one of those if I could get it to the US for a decent price.

Anyone going to be at the Dallas show tonight?

I was there and it was epic. Got my tour variant and loved all the bands. Cruel Hand was sick (Never heard them before). I will say I couldn't believe how many stage divers there were. I was like the same 15 people going over and over and over with no pit. Also, the stage diving success was like 1 out of every 10 with the other 9 being people slamming to the ground. Still an amazing show of course!

I'm not into HC at all (just never took the time to get into it) but Cruel Hand were really incredible! I got there early with my buddy so we could grab the tour variant and ended up being the first into the venue so we just went and stood at the front of the stage. I'm 24 and I don't ever do that anymore but I thought what the heck it's Balance and Composure! That ended up being a bad idea once CH started to play. After them I thought it would be better but it was actually worse for B&C. I should have just chilled in the back because the sound quality in the front was atrocious and they honestly weren't that great for me. I've always hated the Dallas crowds too because everyone is pretty unapologetic about moshing and stage diving. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY GOOD MUSIC! Other than that it was alright and btw Slingshot Dakota was really good! In the end I was just happy to get the tour variant :)

I'm not into HC at all (just never took the time to get into it) but Cruel Hand were really incredible! I got there early with my buddy so we could grab the tour variant and ended up being the first into the venue so we just went and stood at the front of the stage. I'm 24 and I don't ever do that anymore but I thought what the heck it's Balance and Composure! That ended up being a bad idea once CH started to play. After them I thought it would be better but it was actually worse for B&C. I should have just chilled in the back because the sound quality in the front was atrocious and they honestly weren't that great for me. I've always hated the Dallas crowds too because everyone is pretty unapologetic about moshing and stage diving. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY GOOD MUSIC! Other than that it was alright and btw Slingshot Dakota was really good! In the end I was just happy to get the tour variant :)

I completely understand I've been there. I'm just too old and annoyed by the people to enjoy about of 16-18 year olds jumping on my face all day. That's why I was in the back hahah I loved it. I was very surprised by Slingshot Dakota as well. I didn't think I was going to get it but I got one too. Tour variant is such an awesome color scheme.

The "Reflection" vid is great.

I wouldn't hold your breath for a repress guys... I don't thinik it would financially benefit them, honestly.

I love B&C. I have a couple copies of Separation, the Braid split, and TTWTWM, all of them on vinyl. But if I already bought TTWTWM and it's listenable *mine is* I'm not gonna wanna drop $20 more on another copy that sounds slightly better. If not for the surface noise, mine's sounds great (/750 opaque red). I feel like others are in the same boat, that wouldn't spend the money for another copy. I could be wrong though.