The " I couldnt find a photography thread, so i made one" thread

I wanna go to the PNW. :(

Everyone should! It's my favorite corner of the world.

Sharkticon, we gotta hang out sometime!

Come find me! I spend the weekends chasing waterfalls and views to take pictures of. Where in PDX are you?

I'm going to reiterate what everyone else said - time for me to retire. Those look amazing!

Like anyone is going to follow up those photos with a portrait or something. Sheesh.

#allofthebeauty

Oh quiet. It's not a contest. You guys are all talented. Keep posting awesome portraits and concert photography. Concert shots are whast I typically do, I just got burnt out on it over the last 6 months, only shooting this one acoustic tour. It was super static and boring. So I decided to get out more. It's been really inspiring. Everyone needs a scenery change every once in awhile.

BTW, Sharkticon, where is that spot you took the picture of the buildings at? In your first post. 

Which one? The only building in the clutch of photos I posted on page 22 was Cedar Creek Grist Mill http://www.cedarcreekgristmill.com/

Hi smart people.

Rather than asking an open-ended question I'll just ask is there any reason I shouldn't buy a Panasonic Lumix mirrorless? Either the GX7 or the GX1K? I could technically get any brand but I like these body styles and have a couple lenses picked out. 

Thanks! I think I asked this before but went through like 10 pages and couldn't find it. 

The one before that! 

Oh man - how could I space on The Fairmont Banff Springs. It's a huge, gorgeous hotel in Banff, Alberta. It was 8 degrees out when I was taking those photos.

Speaking of, went exploring again today! First 3 are Tamanawas Falls. Second 3 are Rowena Crest.

tumblr_n536jwa9aQ1qzqy9lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n536jwa9aQ1qzqy9lo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n536jwa9aQ1qzqy9lo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n537fiQAQv1qzqy9lo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n537fiQAQv1qzqy9lo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n537fiQAQv1qzqy9lo1_1280.jpg