PO: Puig Destroyer - S/T 7"

So he sucks because he tried to run around the catcher instead of slide one time? Makes sense.

You have to understand, I'm a Padres fan.  Also, you can't even go on ESPN without them talking about him. Just shut the fuck up already. We figured him out pretty well after that last homer he hit against us. Slider, down and away. He chases.

Also, I'm fairly convinced he's on steroids.

He was on an unsustainable pace, it's impossible just be that good. He came up and was immediately on a massive hot streak. of course people are going to talk about it a lot, especially Sportscenter. I think he's gonna be a great player but he has definitely come down to earth lately. I hate the Dodgers as much as anyone, believe me, but you gotta respect what the guy has done so far. You don't have to like him but he doesn't suck, that's just silly. The guy is fun to watch.

Until it's proven that he's on roids, he's not on roids.

He was on an unsustainable pace, it's impossible just be that good. He came up and was immediately on a massive hot streak. of course people are going to talk about it a lot, especially Sportscenter. I think he's gonna be a great player but he has definitely come down to earth lately. I hate the Dodgers as much as anyone, believe me, but you gotta respect what the guy has done so far. You don't have to like him but he doesn't suck, that's just silly. The guy is fun to watch.

Until it's proven that he's on roids, he's not on roids.

He's not fun to watch, he's arrogant as all hell.

my favorite part about people talking about puig coming back to earth is saying something like "he's only batting .286 since he hurt his hip running into the wall." i bet half the league would love to be batting .286, especially if it's supposed to be considered a slump.

also, if you're a padres fan i think you have bigger things to worry about than puig's arrogance.

my favorite part about people talking about puig coming back to earth is saying something like "he's only batting .286 since he hurt his hip running into the wall." i bet half the league would love to be batting .286, especially if it's supposed to be considered a slump.

also, if you're a padres fan i think you have bigger things to worry about than puig's arrogance.

You don't need to tell me that.