Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

I also got a shipping notification for these right before I got a cancellation. Is that just a system type error?

same here. received 3 emails back to back: "your order has shipped" "your order is being processed" "your order has been cancelled/refunded"

i also ordered super early...right after the link was first posted in this thread/before it had even been officially posted by evan. he later said all those orders that got in before the official announcement were fine. 

if they're really canceling orders because they oversold while folks were waiting on the delayed 180g then that's total crap.

same here. received 3 emails back to back: "your order has shipped" "your order is being processed" "your order has been cancelled/refunded"

i also ordered super early...right after the link was first posted in this thread/before it had even been officially posted by evan. he later said all those orders that got in before the official announcement were fine. 

if they're really canceling orders because they oversold while folks were waiting on the delayed 180g then that's total crap.

Same exact thing happened to me. Also ordered early. Fucking bullshit. Tweeted at Triple Crown, Merch Direct and Evan about it. Evan responded saying he will get to the bottom of it.

Same exact thing happened to me. Also ordered early. Fucking bullshit. Tweeted at Triple Crown, Merch Direct and Evan about it. Evan responded saying he will get to the bottom of it.

ha. i totally just piggybacked on your tweet :)

i emailed customer support earlier via the triple crown merch site. no response yet. 

ha. i totally just piggybacked on your tweet :)

Same lol! So a good turn of events happened for me this morning. After seeing that the gold/black splatter was still "available" for purchase after my order was cancelled, I placed a new order for one and about 10 minutes later a lady from MerchDirect called and said she noticed my emailing with one of the other ladies and she gave me her best "we're very sorry" speech and said that I would get a discount for a later purchase down the road. She also told me that she noticed I placed another order and that she was able to "find" a gold/black splatter and she was sending it priority right then and there. 5 min later I got a shipping notification. Stocked that I ended up getting one but feeling sorry for those of you who didn't :( Evan seems like such a rad guy and I hope he finds out what happened because I'm still a little pissed that I'm missing out on that 180gram black.

Same lol! So a good turn of events happened for me this morning. After seeing that the gold/black splatter was still "available" for purchase after my order was cancelled, I placed a new order for one and about 10 minutes later a lady from MerchDirect called and said she noticed my emailing with one of the other ladies and she gave me her best "we're very sorry" speech and said that I would get a discount for a later purchase down the road. She also told me that she noticed I placed another order and that she was able to "find" a gold/black splatter and she was sending it priority right then and there. 5 min later I got a shipping notification. Stocked that I ended up getting one but feeling sorry for those of you who didn't :( Evan seems like such a rad guy and I hope he finds out what happened because I'm still a little pissed that I'm missing out on that 180gram black.

That's awesome that you got a splatter. I have to think there wasn't just one lone record laying around there and you ended up getting the very last one. Seems like they always sporadically put more stock up. If you did then props on snagging it. If it's not the last one then fuck MerchDirect for being greasy as fuck. If there are any more leftovers they should not be put back in stock, but obviously should go to the people who had their orders cancelled. I hope Triple Crown can help out.

for anyone wondering, hot topic does actually have an exclusive color for this. I picked a copy up today and it's a coke bottle/seafoam clear. I can post a picture later if anyone wants to see.

just kidding. looked at it in a different light and it's pretty much just clear actually. must have been drunk when I thought I saw some green in it.

Anyone else having trouble getting into this album? Hmm. 

Didn't hit me how good it was until the 3rd or 4th listen.

It's definitely not as accessible as "Proper" which was way more straight-forward. There's so many subtle layers and textures to this album. I didn't get floored by it until I was able to spin it undisturbed, listening with my headphones. It's a beautiful album.

Yes! I would be so bold as to even say the Shaking of Leaves/Upstate Blues/No Amount Of Sound trifecta is the climax of the record for me.

I'd be even more bold by saying Favor and Fiction/Shaking of Leaves/Upstate Blues/No Amount of Sound is the 4-song climax of the record for me.

It's definitely not as accessible as "Proper" which was way more straight-forward. There's so many subtle layers and textures to this album. I didn't get floored by it until I was able to spin it undisturbed, listening with my headphones. It's a beautiful album.

Seriously. Took me a totally undisturbed, dedicated listen to really get into it.