Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

They randomly decided to take the funds out of my paypal account today.  I thought it happened once the order was placed.

Same thing happened to me. I freaked out thinking someone hi-jacked my PayPal cause I got a random notification from the app and I was like "Uhhhhh I definitely didn't buy anything today" 

Same thing happened to me. I freaked out thinking someone hi-jacked my PayPal cause I got a random notification from the app and I was like "Uhhhhh I definitely didn't buy anything today" 

Me too! I think they are just getting around to processing all the orders since the PO died down.

I had a Paypal balance when I ordered and I just got "charged" for around $40 and freaked and when I looked at my Paypal summary it showed a hold for the same amount. So it took my balance out when I ordered and held it until they actually got the funds today..maybe we are getting these early??

I got an advance of this recently (blah blah bragging whatever) and it's not bad.  It's a little more mellow than Proper but I have only listened to this record twice so far so my impressions are still flowing.  Huge Kinsella/Owen influence throughout, which is not a surprised.  I will saw Proper hit me a lot harder upon first impression than this did but I think this is a potential grower for most listeners.

I got an advance of this recently (blah blah bragging whatever) and it's not bad.  It's a little more mellow than Proper but I have only listened to this record twice so far so my impressions are still flowing.  Huge Kinsella/Owen influence throughout, which is not a surprised.  I will saw Proper hit me a lot harder upon first impression than this did but I think this is a potential grower for most listeners.

for some reason i was expecting something a bit more mellow. so im a bit more  excited for this now

I'm not surprised. He does have SAOTW, T/T/T, & Pet Symmetry to get the louder stuff out of his system.

This is definitely going to be a grower. Far more raw and stripped down and less poppy than Proper. We'll see how I think in a few weeks but I definitely don't think it's as good as Proper. I never got into/listened to much of Twelve Towns and 52 Weeks so I can't really compare much to that but that's something I need to go into before I write something up and compare.

Got a declined order too. Not sure what the issue was, thought they took the funds straight away, but I checked my records and I was never charged. Anyway, re-ordered and was glad I could still get the 2 splatter copies I originally ordered.

I got a declined order, splatter is sold out. Plenty of money in my bank account. This is like the second time with Merch Direct. I really hate them.