Into It. Over It. - Intersections - 9/24

Think of your Paypal balance like cash. If you go to a store and something costs $5 and you give them a $10 bill, they'll give you $5 change. Would you say that you were charged right away, or that they'll charge you later?

This is seriously first grade stuff people.

You're right this is first grade stuff but with my experiences from PayPal and certain merchants, you just never know.

I know that a PayPal balance = cash. I'd hope anyone who has ever had a PayPal account would know that. Everyone was saying that we would be getting charged later because that's what Merchdirect does with preorders. But it appears as if they charged me right away because I used my PayPal balance. Just kinda wanted to make sure that that was indeed the case.

It just says "gold/black splatter." To me that makes it sound that it's gold with black splatter.

Maybe a solid gold and not a translucent one?

You're right, it predominantly does say that.  I read the item description and just looked at the first line where it is listed as "black/gold", everywhere else it states "gold/black".

"Into It. Over It. - Black/Gold Splatter - Vinyl

Limited to 500

Gold/Black splatter vinyl with die cut sleeve, 16 page booklet and digital download card."

SRC could very well be misinformed/guessing, it wouldn't be the first time.

You're right, it predominantly does say that.  I read the item description and just looked at the first line where it is listed as "black/gold", everywhere else it states "gold/black".

"Into It. Over It. - Black/Gold Splatter - Vinyl

Limited to 500

Gold/Black splatter vinyl with die cut sleeve, 16 page booklet and digital download card."

SRC could very well be misinformed/guessing, it wouldn't be the first time.

Very likely so.

To everyone asking me about record release copies, I'm just going to answer it here. I MAY be able to get an extra. Im going to the show with my girlfriend and some other friends and we all are aquantances/friends of Evan so I don't want him to think I'm trying to flip shit. But if I am able to get an extra, I will somehow either give it away on here or figure some way to fairly/randomly pick a buyer. For cost before people jump down my throat.

End speech. I've just been getting too many inquiries about it.

why dont you just explain to evan that you are doing a group buy for vinyl collective? im sure he would understand seeing as he is a vinyl collector, and im sure if he has doubts or doesnt believe you he can just come here and see the proof.

i did this with vinnie c and he was more than ok with it. 

http://www.americansongwriter.com/2013/08/song-premiere-into-it-over-it-the-shaking-of-leaves/

New song "The Shaking Of Leaves". I wasn't crazy about the first one but this one is awesome.

And also apparently this is their first full length........

Of course! Triple crown will make sure it's so haha

• 2 weeks later...