rosetta-anaesthete

From what I've read, they're using the profits from the digital sales to fund the vinyl release (or something to that affect).

Yup, the vinyl won't be produced until October in order to provide time for that.  And (at this point anyway) it's being released by a label in Europe and Australia.

The album cover art they posted on their FB page is horrible. I usually don't care all that much, but I want this band to get even more of an audience and that art isn't going to win over any potential new listeners. I know the music is going to be great which is of course the most important part.

The album cover art they posted on their FB page is horrible.

Yeah, I've got to agree that my jaw dropped a little bit.  (And not in a good way, regrettably.)  The aesthetic and production of that album art looks extremely radio-rock or nü-metal.  Obviously it's not fair to judge a book by its cover, but, yeesh.  I don't think there's much of anything in my iTunes that'll resemble that.

From what I've read, they're using the profits from the digital sales to fund the vinyl release (or something to that affect).

There is something wrong about this world when a band like Rosetta has to that...

But yeah, really looking forward this album. Galilean Satellites and Wake/Lift are perfect albums. Post-metal doesn't get any better than this.