Something Corporate - North

I have a bit off topic question (since we're talking of SoCo on vinyl): I'm going to purchase a red copy of LTTW through eBay, because it's the variant i like most (and because it has the signed card with it). Is it true that the vinyl itself are defective? i mean, does they skip and/or sound noisy? Also, is this thing related to the red variant only, or to other versions aswell? i ask this because i read some comments about it, in which some of you speak about the red copy only, and someone else speaks also about the white one. Thanks to whoever will clarify my doubts :)

I have a bit off topic question (since we're talking of SoCo on vinyl): I'm going to purchase a red copy of LTTW through eBay, because it's the variant i like most (and because it has the signed card with it). Is it true that the vinyl itself are defective? i mean, does they skip and/or sound noisy? Also, is this thing related to the red variant only, or to other versions aswell? i ask this because i read some comments about it, in which some of you speak about the red copy only, and someone else speaks also about the white one. Thanks to whoever will clarify my doubts :)

I have the red and clear and they both sound to the same to me. Neither are noisy nor do they skip. There WERE issues with the red variant, but my copy personally has no problems so they aren't all defective. 

I have the red and clear and they both sound to the same to me. Neither are noisy nor do they skip. There WERE issues with the red variant, but my copy personally has no problems so they aren't all defective. 

Oh ok, then i guess one has to be lucky with them :D

Thanks for the help, though! it's much appreciated!

Anyway, I'll go with the red one, since it's the most rare to come across. It's the hardest to find on eBay too. And yes, I like the red as color for a vinyl!

Speaking of "North" instead: Anyone know when the yellow variant will be officially on sale on the ETR website (more or less)? Also, i honestly didn't understand whether the yellow and the black ones will be 180 gram like the sky blue version?

More info on the exact date / time will be up soon for the ETR version, it'll be up later this week!

OH MY GOD READ 4 POSTS ABOVE YOUSELF

Speaking of "North" instead: Anyone know when the yellow variant will be officially on sale on the ETR website (more or less)? Also, i honestly didn't understand whether the yellow and the black ones will be 180 gram like the sky blue version?

All variants are 180 gram and the etr variant will be available later this week.  I am waiting to hear back from andrew's manager regarding when we are allowed to put our up for sale but I am expecting thursday or friday of this week. I will post all updates and a PO image here once we have a definite time, sorry about the delay but wont worry, they will be available soon