PO: Saves The Day - Saves The Day

Filed a complaint via PledgeMusic, they looped in STD's management. Just got this message back:

Megan here with Saves The Day’s management. First of all, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have received a couple comments about this, and are looking into what happened and what we can do to fix it. I will let you know as soon as we have an update, but I apologize that you guys are not able to enjoy the record to its full capacity due to this defect. Please hang tight for an update from us. I apologize again, and please let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can help you with!

• 1 month later...

so the general consensus is that this sounds like shit, right? did anything ever come of the complaints? no repress happening? 

this record has really started to grow on me and i'm seeing them on friday. just wondering if it's worth picking up. 

It's got a buzz through 100% of the songs. I would pass.

i talked to the guys last night. they said they had heard of just a couple isolated buzz issues with the new record and weren't aware it was a wide-spread issue as they said they didn't hear it, despite Arun being a "vinyl guy". He did say the label is almost sold out and they'll repressing it soon, hopefully on colored vinyl. He said that the band/label would do their best to make the situation right if they knew it was a wide-spread issue.

Also, Chris said TBC is definitely getting a repress next year. Hopefully early 2014.