PO: Saves The Day - Saves The Day

i talked to the guys last night. they said they had heard of just a couple isolated buzz issues with the new record and weren't aware it was a wide-spread issue as they said they didn't hear it, despite Arun being a "vinyl guy". He did say the label is almost sold out and they'll repressing it soon, hopefully on colored vinyl. He said that the band/label would do their best to make the situation right if they knew it was a wide-spread issue.

Also, Chris said TBC is definitely getting a repress next year. Hopefully early 2014.

Awesome.

i talked to the guys last night. they said they had heard of just a couple isolated buzz issues with the new record and weren't aware it was a wide-spread issue as they said they didn't hear it, despite Arun being a "vinyl guy". He did say the label is almost sold out and they'll repressing it soon, hopefully on colored vinyl. He said that the band/label would do their best to make the situation right if they knew it was a wide-spread issue.

Also, Chris said TBC is definitely getting a repress next year. Hopefully early 2014.

Great news thanks for updating us!

• 7 months later...

Just got off the phone w Suzanne at Merchnow. Recently ordered the bad sounding press, so called about returning it. She told me that EVR is inhouse so she went and asked them about the issue. She then came back to me and told me that the band had ordered a better sounding repress, test presses just got approved, and it should be out in 5-6 weeks! 

Just got off the phone w Suzanne at Merchnow. Recently ordered the bad sounding press, so called about returning it. She told me that EVR is inhouse so she went and asked them about the issue. She then came back to me and told me that the band had ordered a better sounding repress, test presses just got approved, and it should be out in 5-6 weeks! 

So...when the fuck are they re-pressing Through Being Cool, though?

Or I could look one page back.

Don't feel bad, that info is from 7 months ago.  Anyone else hear any other rumors about this one? 

Yeah, people are always saying TBC and CSD are getting re-pressed "soon," I finally gave up and bought Can't Slow Down from someone the other day, but even though Through Being Cool is...probably my favorite album of my youth, I can't pay that much.