PO- Slayer reissues

For the first U.S. run, 500 unmarked copies will be pressed on 180-gram, blood red, colored vinyl and randomly inserted and sold in stores as part of a "lucky dip."

Stuff like this needs to be done more often. Reminds me of buying records in the early 90's.

• 4 weeks later...

Pre-ordered Reign In Blood and South Of Heaven through Amazon. They have shipped and are supposed to be delivered Wednesday. I can't wait to listen to these.

Please post a review when you do. For the most part I have been slightly disappointed with the back on black pressings I own so I'm hoping these are good because I'd love to own them all.

My copy of SoH was black. I put it on and thought it sounded good enough. I did see, however, the liner notes stated that the remaster was done by...

DUH-

DUH-

DUH...

Vlado "the Impaler" Meller!!! The man behind the sound lovers favorites: Icky Thump CD and Rage Against The Machine - XX. Now, that doesnt mean this sounds bad, but the man does have a less than desirable reputation because of some of his work. That being said, I dont have an OP of SoH, so I will just live with, and enjoy, this copy. 

If anyone is looking for these at a good price, gohastings has these for 16 bucks a pop. Lowest I've seen for these and their shipping is like a dollar a LP

Nice find at these prices. I snagged South of Heaven, Sasons in the Abyss and Undisputed Attitude. I had Reign in Blood in my cart last night, but this afternoon when I finally had time to make the purchase they were sold out with no back order option so I ordered that one off Amazon. I want the rest eventually. Stoked to finally own these!