Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I don't know why people are so fussy about seam splits.

They happen - and there's really not too many things we can do about them.

I've accepted seam splits as an unfortunate part of shipping records. If I was working for MOV and got a bunch of emails regarding seam splits, I'd ignore all of em.

I don't know why people are so fussy about seam splits.

They happen - and there's really not too many things we can do about them.

I've accepted seam splits as an unfortunate part of shipping records. If I was working for MOV and got a bunch of emails regarding seam splits, I'd ignore all of em.

I just hate when I get a split on the spine that runs right through the printed band / album title.

After over twenty emails spanning a week with SRC trying to get a replacement for my scratched-to-Hell record and ripped jacket and sleeves, sending them multiple photos and elaborating in full detail what the problem was, having them question my judgement telling me to clean the record in various emails, saying "it'll do the trick," they told me that if I send it back and they deem that it is in fact damaged, they will send me another one. Gotta love some good customer service.  <_<

After over twenty emails spanning a week with SRC trying to get a replacement for my scratched-to-Hell record and ripped jacket and sleeves, sending them multiple photos and elaborating in full detail what the problem was, having them question my judgement telling me to clean the record in various emails, saying "it'll do the trick," they told me that if I send it back and they deem that it is in fact damaged, they will send me another one. Gotta love some good customer service.  <_<

Just noticed the D side of my mispress lp was scratched to hell too

Vinyl 2014 Vinyl Subscription! Buy Early & Save!

Our goal for 2014 is to release between 40-50 titles or more! We already have 23 in production! To start off the year we are offering a subscription package for the first 14 titles. Instead of going balls out like last year, for our own sanity, we are keeping this simple! The subscription will be focused on providing you savings. When you subscribe you will save BIG TIME! As well you will receive the most limited variant from what we press. The variant color will not be exclusive to the subscription (hence its a savings package, not crazy like last year) but  will come with a "SRC Subscription" sticker and will be numbered. The subscription is limited to 200 subscribers. We will be announcing the first titles over the next few weeks. Hint, the first one is from a band that we did an exclusive color for (not an srcvinyl title) and is a title many of you really really want. Check out all the details here and keep an eye out as we will be filling in the titles over the next few weeks:

DEJA!