Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Really? I've never had issues buying from SRC, and the last few times I have ordered from TCR it's been a fkn production. I'd rather pay an extra dollar or two for the piece of mind.

It just TAKES FOREVER! I've only had warped issues. I know others have not received shipped orders.

It just TAKES FOREVER! I've only had warped issues. I know others have not received shipped orders.

TCR takes forever and often change their policies after orders are placed and only address it after you reach out to them wondering where the hell your order is. I got shipping notice , but also a full refund from TCR. IF I order a black copy it'll be through SRC, at least they appreciate my business.

Oh, and chicky from TCR said "vinyl's " in an email. For that reason alone I'll think twice about ordering from them. Ha ha

TCR takes forever and often change their policies after orders are placed and only address it after you reach out to them wondering where the hell your order is. I got shipping notice , but also a full refund from TCR. IF I order a black copy it'll be through SRC, at least they appreciate my business.

Oh, and chicky from TCR said "vinyl's " in an email. For that reason alone I'll think twice about ordering from them. Ha ha

You win. Fuck them.