Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Seafoam. Placed my order at 9:30 on the 6th.

Sent a slightly angry email to Merch Direct asking why their system would let people ordering after me get theirs but they haven't responded. I will continue not spending any money at Merch Direct but this time it'll be on purpose.

I thought you just said it wasn't a huge deal...

On the TC order page it says completed and tracking has it at pre-shipment in NY as of 8/11.

Same for me. Mines Priority Mail 1-day and some of these just have not actually been shipped, unless they were yesterday like someone said and our #'s will most likely update tonight. I'm in NYC and didn't get mine today still.

Sent them an email and they responded immediately, here's how the conversation went:

Me:

Hello, my name is Connor and I ordered a Seafoam-colored vinyl copy of The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New last week (order #1320333). On Monday I received a tracking number and the status of the order has been "shipping label printed" since Monday with no other updates. I'm just wondering if you guys have any more information on the order status or when the item is expected to actually ship out through the post office.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question!

Them:

Hello,

With USPS media mail we find they generally tend to skip a lot of scans on their end until delivery. We show these shipped so they are within the USPS system, I believe they just forgot to scan them in. If you don't see movement on the tracking or you don't receive the items by Monday, please contact us again.

What they mean is: This shipped yesterday, it'll be to you in a week or less.

I figured that's what they meant. But anyway it doesn't appear they are cancelling orders that have processed to the "label has been printed phase."  No rush, I don't mind waiting at all, just was hoping it wasn't cancelled.