Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I emailed SRC and they seem to think they'll be getting red

If they used any words like "probably", "maybe", "should be" or "we think", I'd assume they're just trying to get you to buy a copy. That'd be cool if they did pull through for people that are trying to get the red from them though.

edit: but what the hell do I know?

If they used any words like "probably", "maybe", "should be" or "we think", I'd assume they're just trying to get you to buy a copy. That'd be cool if they did pull through for people that are trying to get the red from them though.

edit: but what the hell do I know?

My thoughts exactly.

If I order this from Amazon.de does anyone one if my Amazon Prime free shipping will count for international shipping? And if not, how much will shipping come to? I'm conflicted to were to order this from for the cheapest price; SRC or Amazon. haha

Shipping is about $5, the total is about $30.  No idea if Prime will apply for you.

If I order this from Amazon.de does anyone one if my Amazon Prime free shipping will count for international shipping? And if not, how much will shipping come to? I'm conflicted to were to order this from for the cheapest price; SRC or Amazon. haha

US Amazon Prime free shipping doesn't apply to orders you make on orders you make on Amazon.de (or other international Amazon sites).

It came to slightly under $30 shipped from Amazon.de.

Shipping is about $5, the total is about $30.  No idea if Prime will apply for you.

US Amazon Prime free shipping doesn't apply to orders you make on orders you make on Amazon.de (or other international Amazon sites).

It came to slightly under $30 shipped from Amazon.de.

It's a shame Prime doesn't apply. Oh well. haha. I'm thinking of picking up an extra copy for my brother. Would shipping be too outrageous for two, or would shipping be combined? 

Also, just like Amazon US, will this charge when it ships or will I be charged when I order? 

Would be honored to end up with a red copy. Especially since I've always been underwhelmed by TCRs red variant.

Gold still feels more elusive.

I'll just be happy to get a copy of this release and see if it has anything new to offer.

Hmm it's pretty much just going to be a lucky refresh to get that preorder in. I'm probably just sticking with my German po unless I see some us amazon po's pop up.

Yeah, pretty much. When I snagged mine I was lurking the thread and I'd just shoot back to Chrome and refresh the page every few minutes until it popped back up. There's just not really any way of knowing if they'll have any more allocated to them or not at this point. The whole thing (with any retailer) is just a crapshoot. I think that's the third time I've used the word crapshoot in this thread and I don't suspect it'll be the last time either. 

Yeah, pretty much. When I snagged mine I was lurking the thread and I'd just shoot back to Chrome and refresh the page every few minutes until it popped back up. There's just not really any way of knowing if they'll have any more allocated to them or not at this point. The whole thing (with any retailer) is just a crapshoot. I think that's the third time I've used the word crapshoot in this thread and I don't suspect it'll be the last time either.

This whole repress was a crapshoot to begin with. I'm ok with a black variant so I won't stress over the refreshing, but I will pop in on the page regularly.

Also, unless I missed it, I can't believe that during the whole lahispute ridiculousness we never got a "Up my lady, pack your things, this place is not your home" thrown in there.

She should totally keep posting without feeling harassed, but come on I was waiting for it!