Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Hopefully they are album flats. But really who GAF? It's like those people that buy the new iPhone just to smash it outside where everyone is inline hoping to get one. Whatever.

it's not like that at all.

Hopefully they are album flats. But really who GAF? It's like those people that buy the new iPhone just to smash it outside where everyone is inline hoping to get one. Whatever.

Nah it's more like a new mondo print, everyones getting in line to either flip it or put it up on their wall. 

so i make a joke at eric's expense 18 hours ago, aka THIRTY FUCKING PAGES AGO... can someone recap? not a dumb fucking recap, like actually just tell me if there's an american preorder up?

Aside for a bunch of shit and funny gifs....

Shop radio cast. But it's not confirmed what color they will be getting.

So let me get this straight

• Schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com" says he is for sure getting the red ones
  • Apparently no other legitimate online retailer can confirm they are getting the red ones
  • You all believe the schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com"????

That info + They've carried the limited variants of other MOV releases + I bought one from them = Yes

So let me get this straight

• Schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com" says he is for sure getting the red ones
  • Apparently no other legitimate online retailer can confirm they are getting the red ones
  • You all believe the schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com"????

There's a Yelp review of the site that says

"In addition, the owners get their records from a U.K. distributor."

and

"However, if you are looking for limited edition imported releases, this place may be your best bet."

So I wouldn't doubt that whoever runs the site has connections to MOV and knows what they're getting from them. But who knows, we'll see.

thanks guys. fuck my head this thread sucks.

i wouldn't be surprised if this hasn't been covered with so much stupidity floating around in this thread but the german amazon preorder is a solid $10 less than SRC, and that's before shipping.

But do you want to deal with it shipping in from Germany? What happens if you need to ship it back because it got fkd up in the mail. I ordered some stuff from Amazon UK. It shipped in feb and arrived in May. It's just a pain in the ass to save ten bucks.

But do you want to deal with it shipping in from Germany? What happens if you need to ship it back because it got fkd up in the mail. I ordered some stuff from Amazon UK. It shipped in feb and arrived in May. It's just a pain in the ass to save ten bucks.

or you flip the shit out of it on the bay bay bay bay bay.