Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I would think it would hurt it a bit but wouldn't the afs have better sound due to the master?

I am almost certain that AFS did not have any access to the master. And I highly doubt that MoV will either, due to them dealing with Sony Europe and not Triple Crown or the band directly.

I'd rate the theoretical SQ from best to worst, Triple Crown, MoV, then AFS.

Triple Crown and MoV are tied because the triple crown likely used the best master available, MoV will probably be a better quality pressing - they are usually top notch, and silent, whereas my triple crown red is not 100% without issue.

Hey guys. What's going on?

;)

A ton of people who want this record are entering this huge online lottery with 666 chances of awesome success but a sure chance of pretty decent success.

Or maybe it's like, Wonka's 666 blood red tickets. Not sure quite sure if he's Wonka or Lucifer himself at this point.

A ton of people who want this record are entering this huge online lottery with 666 chances of awesome success but a sure chance of pretty decent success.

Or maybe it's like, Wonka's 666 blood red tickets. Not sure quite sure if he's Wonka or Lucifer himself at this point.

I don't quite think he was looking for an explanation. 

They've carried the limited variants of other MOV releases

There's a Yelp review of the site that says

"if you are looking for limited edition imported releases, this place may be your best bet."

So I wouldn't doubt that whoever runs the site has connections to MOV and knows what they're getting from them.

yeah he's not a schmuck...spoke with him on the phone tonight and he definitely knows whats going on.

Now we're getting somewhere. 

<p>

So let me get this straight

• Schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com" says he is for sure getting the red ones
  • Apparently no other legitimate online retailer can confirm they are getting the red ones
  • You all believe the schmuck from "Music Record Shop Dot Com"????

Worst thing that can happen is it shows up black and you return it based on false advertisemt.

Or you just keep it cause...you know...it Devil and God on vinyl.

So I have been trying to keep track of this thread throughout the night but it has been difficult since I have been at work since 2. I have just read through every page from when I last caught up. Can someone confirm what I think is correct:

- MRS is trustworthy and they probably will be getting the Red copies like they advertised?

- MRS may get more red copies?

- Amazon.de is still a wild card in all of this but odds are its probably going to be black

- Annnnnd I have no idea what to think about SRC.

I am still sticking with my preorder from Amazon. I placed an order shortly after the link was posted here. Also let me just thank everyone here for making my day at work exponentially better. This thread has been pure gold. If I could give everyone a pizza from my work I would. Although its not the best pizza, but free pizza is free pizza.

TDAG seems so unique to me, because there are SO many of the first two pressings out there, and all of the current pressings seem to fall within 100 - 180, which isn't a huge gap for /3000 vs /300.

YFW had like 1600 + those extra white found + 300 clear, and they were ALL at around 300 until the repress, at which most seemed to have dropped to 100 - 150?  They don't go on sale much anymore.  The repress though, it's like 40 for black /???, 60 for white / 1000, and 80-140 for the clear / blue ones, which are /500.

I wouldn't be surprised if TDAG prices don't change much.  I bet the reason it's so expensive is because a lot of people want to collect all variants, so you can't look at it as /9200 but /500 and /1000 type of thing, with the exception of white.

as for Deja, I doubt it'll drop under 200.