Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

Just throwing it out there that I ordered pretty early from Amazon and also from Music Record Shop...so If I end up with 2 reds I'd be willing to sell for just cost + shipping. Don't PM me just yet..but know that there's a chance to be able to snag this from a few trustworthy people at VC. As ... crazy as this place gets sometimes, it can be a really helpful community too

Just throwing it out there that I ordered pretty early from Amazon and also from Music Record Shop...so If I end up with 2 reds I'd be willing to sell for just cost + shipping. Don't PM me just yet..but know that there's a chance to be able to snag this from a few trustworthy people at VC. As ... crazy as this place gets sometimes, it can be a really helpful community too

I should get dibs since I did the same exact thing for you with ACB.

I'm tuning BACK in to this thread, half the time I post and then never see a reply (Especially in this thread which gave me 947 notifications...) This link's availability is out of stock. That means it's time to let my hopes go back down again, right?

I don't even know what fucking track I'm on with this new pressing vs everybody else, except I didn't have any money when that German pre-order went up, and others were buying 3 copies of that at a time. I don't know if I should try to buy one of the old TCR or AFS pressings from somebody else, or if this new pressings mean they will now reach reasonable prices, or what I should even try to do... The sad part is, I feel like because of the absolute atrocity of this thread, that there are so many more like me in the same boat. Almost 11000 copies of a record and it's still the hardest to try and get.

So for anybody who's been along for this entire 65 page ride, now that the official pre-order has sold out, what is the current best course of action to take?

Just keep checking Music Record Shop. It's gone in and out of stock 3-4 times. If not, take your chance with SRC or amazon.de or recordshopx or whatever place pops up next. 

So HippieLauryn and I decided to snag one from SRC also on top of the amazon.de one we bit on. Just being cautious as I really want this album. If both end up coming in I'll have no prob selling one for cost plus shipping for those who may have missed. Unless I'm instructed other words by the boss lady.

I spy TDAGRIM hanging on his wall one spot up and to the right from Daisy. What a waste. This guy shouldn't be allowed to order any more records.

Hopefully they are album flats. But really who GAF? It's like those people that buy the new iPhone just to smash it outside where everyone is inline hoping to get one. Whatever.