Brand New - TDAGARIM repress in 11/4

futre

I'm sticking with Amazon.de.  Amazon has a great return policy if it's damaged (even if dealing with an international version is a pain) and it was less money to order from them.  Color doesn't affect my decision and I have more loyalty to Amazon than I do SRC.

But, order from who you want folks.  It's your money and you can spend it where you please and I honestly hope it yields you all a copy of this in the color you were hoping for.

I'm sticking with Amazon.de.  Amazon has a great return policy if it's damaged (even if dealing with an international version is a pain) and it was less money to order from them.  Color doesn't affect my decision and I have more loyalty to Amazon than I do SRC.

But, order from who you want folks.  It's your money and you can spend it where you please and I honestly hope it yields you all a copy of this in the color you were hoping for.

i've been trying to justify buying from SRC for $13 more than amazon but all i can come up with is if i wanted to flip it later... which i'm not going to do.

my only fear is amazon may oversell or not actually have it at all, in which case we're all screwed. and i can't say i've dealt with german amazon too often

yeah, it's mine. i said about 30 pages back i would do this.

i need to come up with $900 in the next 3 weeks because i'm moving out. sure, i could help someone on here by selling one off at $25. but get real. i've been contemplating this for a year now, and with this whole fiasco, i don't really have a choice but to sell now.

also, i gave away a copy of this already. i've done my part.

"Most new 2xLPs of any relatively known band are around $40. It's typically around $20 per vinyl record. That's pretty standard. Is it pricey? Sure. Is it more than it should be? Sure. But what isn't these days? It's overpriced, but not compared to anything else out there in this day and age in the 2xLP world..."

lol

i need to come up with $900 in the next 3 weeks because i'm moving out. sure, i could help someone on here by selling one off at $25. but get real. i've been contemplating this for a year now, and with this whole fiasco, i don't really have a choice but to sell now.

Yo Ry bread I'll give you a solid 50 for one ;)

Lemme know if they flop haha

"Most new 2xLPs of any relatively known band are around $40. It's typically around $20 per vinyl record. That's pretty standard. Is it pricey? Sure. Is it more than it should be? Sure. But what isn't these days? It's overpriced, but not compared to anything else out there in this day and age in the 2xLP world..."

lol

he's not wrong

lol

Hah. I sent you a message before reading this. Trade me just one of them dude!