You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Some Things Don't Wash Out Mahogany Records

To do that I'd need a direct link to it (pretty sure it has to be done soon though). I don't imagine anyone has a bookmark of it.

If Adam is working out the issues directly with the his customers perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie? Neither he or them have spoken up in this thread.

This it?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/79173-you-me-and-everyone-we-know-some-things-dont-wash-out-coming-to-vinyl/

there should be a delete log, kind of like a graveyard for threads and posts when they get deleted.

if the purge settings are weekly, then yes, you might need to act fast, but i dont think you need the URL to access it. 

either way, get the thread back, and what happens with adam also needs to be discussed. if IVWT gets booted for not even doing anything wrong, i cant imagine what kind of consequences something like this has on a person. never allowed to sell anything here again? ip banned? 

or does SRC just not care about this case so there wont be any action taken? mods can only do so much....

there should be a delete log, kind of like a graveyard for threads and posts when they get deleted.

if the purge settings are weekly, then yes, you might need to act fast, but i dont think you need the URL to access it.

either way, get the thread back, and what happens with adam also needs to be discussed. if IVWT gets booted for not even doing anything wrong, i cant imagine what kind of consequences something like this has on a person. never allowed to sell anything here again? ip banned?

or does SRC just not care about this case so there wont be any action taken? mods can only do so much....

Man I miss IVWT.

Man I miss IVWT.

who doesnt. but thats neither here nor there for this subject at hand. 

I think it's relevant if you look at it in the context that some people run a reputable label/distro.  Depending on who reads what, anything's relevant.  Personally, I read the comment, and it A)made me do a De Niro face;  I do miss IVWT, and they did do a good job with what they did.  B)These guys(people in question) not so much. 

It did add to the conversation for me.  But again, that's only for me. 

If there's a delete log, I've never seen it. Only way I know how to restore threads is if it's done right away. When I go to the thread link I get the "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" notification. If there is a way to restore a thread that's been deleted for sometime neither myself of jhulud can do it.

I hardly ever see Adam post these days anyways, he's aware that he'll get the third degree if he posts at all. I highly doubt he'd come and try and sell records at this point. If the Admins feel like he doesn't deserve to be here then that's there decision.

If there's a delete log, I've never seen it. Only way I know how to restore threads is if it's done right away. When I go to the thread link I get the "Sorry, we couldn't find that!" notification. If there is a way to restore a thread that's been deleted for sometime neither myself of jhulud can do it.

I hardly ever see Adam post these days anyways, he's aware that he'll get the third degree if he posts at all. I highly doubt he'd come and try and sell records at this point. If the Admins feel like he doesn't deserve to be here then that's there decision.

well jesse provided you with the link so you should be able to restore it the right way. if not, id hope you and juan would get the admins attention and ask them to restore it. this isnt like the boobies thread, that thread didnt really belong to adam anymore. once you take peoples money it belongs to them pretty much, and i dont think he had the right to delete it. 

i feel like this will fall to deaf ears since src probably wont care to do anything, but i really think either way that thread should 100% be restored so that people can get their records they are owed. 

if mahogany records ever gets to conduct business here again is indeed their* decision, but i really think it should be more of a democratic thing that can fall onto a poll for the community to decide on.

first things first though, lets get this thread back so those that do still need their copies are able to get them. 

well jesse provided you with the link so you should be able to restore it the right way. if not, id hope you and juan would get the admins attention and ask them to restore it. this isnt like the boobies thread, that thread didnt really belong to adam anymore. once you take peoples money it belongs to them pretty much, and i dont think he had the right to delete it. 

i feel like this will fall to deaf ears since src probably wont care to do anything, but i really think either way that thread should 100% be restored so that people can get their records they are owed. 

if mahogany records ever gets to conduct business here again is indeed their* decision, but i really think it should be more of a democratic thing that can fall onto a poll for the community to decide on.

first things first though, lets get this thread back so those that do still need their copies are able to get them. 

You and that damn boobies thread, haha. We're not ignoring this, I assure you. Just letting you know that neither of us have the option to restore that thread, if we were able to we would have.

You and that damn boobies thread, haha. We're not ignoring this, I assure you. Just letting you know that neither of us have the option to restore that thread, if we were able to we would have.

cool. well hopefully you guys get in touch with the admins and get them to restore it soon. 

If Adam is working out the issues directly with the his customers perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie? Neither he or them have spoken up in this thread.

i know you mentioned you can't restore the thread, so saying this won't do much, but i think the old thread's purpose was largely people complaining and adam fixing problems. so my snap judgment is he's deleting threads to avoid having to deal with people. i understand if he wants to duck out of the spotlight and deal with people on the side, but people who bought a record have the right to know of a way to contact adam, and there's really no easy way to do such at this point.

it's not my place to tell someone how to run his business or deal with customers. but i would also hope for VC to endorse a safe marketplace. but like i said i know you can't do anything about the deleted thread. don't feel obligated to acknowledge this post... just wanted to contribute my two (or maybe four) cents.

i know you mentioned you can't restore the thread, so saying this won't do much, but i think the old thread's purpose was largely people complaining and adam fixing problems. so my snap judgment is he's deleting threads to avoid having to deal with people. i understand if he wants to duck out of the spotlight and deal with people on the side, but people who bought a record have the right to know of a way to contact adam, and there's really no easy way to do such at this point.

it's not my place to tell someone how to run his business or deal with customers. but i would also hope for VC to endorse a safe marketplace. but like i said i know you can't do anything about the deleted thread. don't feel obligated to acknowledge this post... just wanted to contribute my two (or maybe four) cents.

they can do something though. they can get the admins to restore the thread. arent the mods supposed to be the voice of the people? 

I totally understand where you're coming from and agree that he should be readily available and accessible to his customers. I wish he should step into this thread and have a civilized discussion about it and answer legitimate questions without having to defend himself against insults and it turning into a giant witch-hunt.

hard to give someone the benefit of the doubt when they delete a pretty lengthy thread detailing a record PO that a lot of people still havent received yet. i know the last one i saw before it was deleted, the guy said he was a backer and contacted adam but still had received nothing, still. 

they can do something though. they can get the admins to restore the thread. arent the mods supposed to be the voice of the people?

the reasoning for restoring the thread is so the common people can know that he's been screwing a lot of other people over and it's not just them. quick google search would lead them here.

The powers that be have been informed about it, just waiting for a response. Like I said, if we could do more we would have.

I totally understand where you're coming from and agree that he should be readily available and accessible to his customers. I wish he should step into this thread and have a civilized discussion about it and answer legitimate questions without having to defend himself against insults and it turning into a giant witch-hunt.