You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Some Things Don't Wash Out Mahogany Records

If anyone is having issues with this please get a hold of me right away.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/6267-adamrfox/

Since both threads were deleted by him due to excessive complaints, here another one to talk about the release and how shitty everyone involved handled it.

We want your stories! If you still haven't received your album, please let us know!

This is so ridiculous, and I can't believe bands are actually 'signed' to his label. So much incompetence in all aspects of this it's not even funny. Also anyone notice how both adam and his buddy california something have basically stopped posting on the boards?

the mods can more than likely recover the thread. i know the admins can 100%. 

he shouldnt be allowed to do that. i saw the post as well that someone had backed it and STILL not got anything.

really should be. what a piece of trash for covering up his fuckups.

I was lucky enough to find those threads which helped me finally contact them in public and get my record. I can't imagine how many people are out there who paid for this and still have no idea what is going on or how to find out about it. Both those threads were high on google searches for the LP so I think they should be reinstated if possible. 

It does seem tho that unless you make a public post about it nothing will happen, so them deleting both of those threads is probably a good indicator about the state of other peoples deliveries. 

If you look at Ben's twitter over the last month there's a couple of other people asking him about the records there too. 

http://mahoganyrecords.tictail.com/

Also https://www.facebook.com/MahoganyRecords

Their facebook page doesn't allow comments, hahaha holy shit.

Also no updates since June.

I got to think they are shutdown at this point. My guess is they are out of money. Who would ever buy another record from them?

i wish you could see the original thread because it was a real shit show. but it doesn't exist anymore because adam deleted it. he deleted it because someone confronted him about never receiving the record he/she was guaranteed from backing his kickstarter. there may have been more than one thread created and deleted about the press. this is probably the most polite way i can phrase all of this as i leave out the horrific tales of adam's customer service, or lack thereof, even before he became avoidant.

i wish you could see the original thread because it was a real shit show. but it doesn't exist anymore because adam deleted it. he deleted it because someone confronted him about never receiving the record he/she was guaranteed from backing his kickstarter. there may have been more than one thread created and deleted about the press. this is probably the most polite way i can phrase all of this as i leave out the horrific tales of adam's customer service, or lack thereof, even before he became avoidant.

Yeah, it was pretty terrible.

I remember the early days when I knew that Adam was a scum and his whole business plan was terrible and the kickstarter sucked and it was obvious it was going to fuck up in some way. I'm not proud for ordering but I like this record too much.

like i said, the thread can be recovered, 100%, with all replies still intact. 

To do that I'd need a direct link to it (pretty sure it has to be done soon though). I don't imagine anyone has a bookmark of it.

If Adam is working out the issues directly with the his customers perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie? Neither he or them have spoken up in this thread.