You, Me, and Everyone We Know - Some Things Don't Wash Out Mahogany Records

It's not Adam's fault really ;). He just followed American Dream Records lead on how to handle your business and customers haha.

I do think it's good, since this has been a sh*tstorm, that a thread has been created he can't delete so people can at least get some information on this release and if they actually want to attempt an order or instead go elsewhere for it (Hot Topic, ebay, etc...).

Anyone read his twitter feed lately? I did about 2 months ago, its basically just some band yelling at him for being a douche and him responding with "whatever dude."

Great suggestion pure gold there. Especially this one where he's complaining about shipping taking to long.

https://twitter.com/adamrfox/status/368146666085679104

It's not even that, its just I looked really foolish with my first post defending someone who was in the wrong in a situation that I knew next to nothing about.

I will say I've changed a lot since 15 I want to punch 15 year old me in the face I said so much clingy shit back then, I was odd. I'm still awkward and lame as fuck but at least I have a filter.