Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

Church is awesome. One of the few newer bands that really has blown me away.

Didn't notice you had posted this before. Amazing band indeed. 

Here's the site for the vinyl - http://battlegroundrecords.bigcartel.com/product/church-unanswered-hymns-lp

Could I request all you dudes fiending that wax bomb Battleground Records with messages about considering a coloured variant? Swamp(/army) green with black perhaps to go with the redone cover? I'm sure we could persuade them if there were enough of us.  :rolleyes:  300 black LPs just sounds like a boring pressing to me nowadays haha

I gave my Wiz first pressings to my tattoo artist in exchange for ink.  Not sure why, but my vibe of E Wiz is totally dead.  Perhaps it was the way Jus conducted his interviews prior to the release of Time To Die.  That and the "firing" of Mark Greening.  I get the impression that Jus is a complete penis. 

Intended to follow up on this.

A lifetime of high marijuana use doesn't necessarily coincide with being a nice person. Now, an interesting human being? More likely. Dude has always seemed like a loose cannon.

Is anyone seeing Agalloch on this tour? I was supposed to go to the SLO show, but I was moving that weekend and I was fucking beat.*

Anyway, if anyone is going and could pick me up on of those new pressings of Of Stone, Wind and Pillor that would be swell! Payment before or after, whatever is best for you. Permafaust would love one too as I was supposed to pick his up.

*I'm disappointed in me too.

All that Lightsabres wax looks insane. Dude is sure pushing the limits on the colour game haha

Just discovered this Canadian band through a member of Bison name-dropping them in an interview. Great, high-energety stoner, quite similar in sound to Jimbob Isaac of Hark.

https://waingro.bandcamp.com/