Stoner/ Doom Metal Discussion Thread

That's a bummer. Usually great service. Hope that dude is doing okay.

Yeah, that's what I said in the email. I'll share it with you guys. I know he's a good dude and usually their service is awesome.

Just replied to the order confirmation email with:

Just checking in. I know you haven't been doing really well lately and wanted to send you positive vibes as well as ask if you had an estimate of when this order would ship.

Sending out positive vibes is so good to see. Definitely one of the best parts of being a vinyl addict is having a (albeit slightly distant) support group. Really stoked on the relationships some labels have with their loyal supporters.

Also, I can't help myself as I had another solid mail day.

tumblr_nq2w1hvRl31siie31o1_540.jpg

Sending out positive vibes is so good to see. Definitely one of the best parts of being a vinyl addict is having a (albeit slightly distant) support group. Really stoked on the relationships some labels have with their loyal supporters.

Also, I can't help myself as I had another solid mail day.

http://vinyldrool.tumblr.com/image/121741012835

That Sumac is gorgeous.

Magnetic Eye Records has their 20% off sale going on now. Their prices are already insanely fair. Superchief, Horsehunter, and Summoner records are all necessary for your collection. They have all of the Horsehunter variants and I am tempted to get the ones I don't have.

"20% OFF SALE is on until 6/22. Use coupon code "1YR20Off" at checkout for 20% off.

Shop at http://merchnow.com/catalogs/magnetic-eye-records "

I ordered a Superchief the day before the sale started. He threw in a Summoner record for free though, so I guess I made out pretty good. I'm quickly falling in sweet love with MER.

Yeah, I have to say that MER is quickly becoming my favorite label. Great variants of great music and really fair prices. I also like that they just release the record without all of the other bullshit in bundles. Sometimes "diehard" etc. editions can be cool, but I'm getting bundle fatigue. 

i like mantar music but damn i just cant get into them type of vocals that much anymore. the vinyl does look nice though

older son i digs but i dont fuck with 7" anymore.

those stickers are banging. digging the spanish one

I grabbed it for my lady. She loves old school In Flames a lot, and is into black metal / sludge metal. For me, I'm a little more picky with that stuff, so I got it for her. But I do dig the vocals cause I can actually understand what he is saying, so it works for me. I'm more of the stoner / doom / psych rock type of dude. So I've been blasting Devil And The Almighty Blues lately. Just pulled the trigger on the red EU import. Stoke for new Graveyard, Kadavar, and Uncle Acid this year!

Magnetic Eye Records has their 20% off sale going on now. Their prices are already insanely fair. Superchief, Horsehunter, and Summoner records are all necessary for your collection. They have all of the Horsehunter variants and I am tempted to get the ones I don't have.

"20% OFF SALE is on until 6/22. Use coupon code "1YR20Off" at checkout for 20% off.

Shop at http://merchnow.com/catalogs/magnetic-eye-records "

64x64-c.jpg       Caged In Flesh Transparent Clear With Red & White Splatter Double - Vinyl LP

By: Horsehunter

$16.80

64x64-c.jpg       Phoenix Half Red/Half Cream W/ Splatter - Vinyl LP

By: Summoner

$11.20

64x64-c.jpg       Theia Black/Bronze - Vinyl LP

By: Elephant Tree

$11.20

64x64-c.jpg       For The Beloved Bones Ultra Clear W/ Gold Haze LP - Vinyl LP

By: Akuma

$11.20

64x64-c.jpg       The Glorious Rebellion 7inch

By: The Glorious Rebellion

$5.60

That's a damn good sale of a lot of stuff I like. Shit.

summoner is good. otjer bands just couldnt. the vocals

awesome prices though. i think i have the clear with splatter phoenix variant

my atlantian variant is the one i dont like gold witj splatter or something but i dont like it that much

I have my two favorite Summoner variants (oxblood/gold haze Phoenix, orange/white/blue crush Atlantian), my Horsehunter one is fine (the splatters one), and he sent me my favorite variant of the Akuma record for free one time. :) (some splatter variant from the first run)