Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Have you seen what those two earth albums go for? They'll be sold out of the black copies very soon and people will be in the same boat for those. It's the same with any limited record that goes oop and is popular, that's part of the hobby. Yes, it's expensive. Try finding a copy of Co&Ca - SSTB, try finding a copy of Bleed American.  

Welcome to vinyl collective, you seem like a good guy.

yes we don't need another blink thread!
on the topic of hot topic, I know a lot of people talk about damaged corners, and I have my first that I can think of from them. the whole package corner was crushed. but that's really a USPS issue... obviously if something is in a box they don't want the corners crushed!

The blink thread will hopefully be unlocked at some point. Until then, people can post questions on that release here since this IS a thread about Hot Topic releases. That being said, duuuuude, chill. People can ask whatever question they want. It's not their fault that others think it's an opportunity to post gifs.

ANYWAYS, my EOTS copy came in the mail today. Stoked to get home and check it out!

my eots came in today... the first side sounded like shit but after cleaning my needle and listening to the second side ive determined my cartridge was just dirty... as for the packaging it was packed like a tank unline my copy of mtts... i ordered two copys (one for me and one for my buddy) and both came in pristene condition... +1 for hot topic... oh and if i didnt know about it i wouldnt have even noticed the "sodomy" "the tv" replacement... it was extremely suddle