Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Yes. At least one copy, that I saw. Also So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes and Heavy Petting Zoo.

I don't know if they had White Trash, Two Heebs, and a Bean.

Cool, I  actually don't live anywhere near there I just wanted to see if any of those were still floating around as they were the 2 or 3rd fastest selling epitaph reissue from HT 

The HT in Florence, KY has two Rancid - ..And Out Come the Wolves on Red. Just FYI. They also had all of the recent NOFX represses and two copies of Led Zeppelin's debut.

If you or anyone else can pick up And Out Comes the Wolves, I'd be interested. Or if anyone has an extra copy

Ah ok. Much obliged.

My HT has some gbostbusters, outkast and a bunch of other shit i dont really care about but all stacked up. Well not all, some are in crates etc etc the older releases that is

So apparently the LZ reissue info I told you was wrong.... LZ1 is 3lp & II & II are 2lp. Damn Rhino Records for the misinfo!

Don't remember it being mentioned but noticed 2 variants of 2 ADTR albums today.

What Separates Me From You:

Red Vinyl Limited to 1000 ONLINE ONLY (Already Almost Gone)

Yellow Vinyl ONLINE ONLY

For Those That Have Heart:

Green Vinyl Limited to 1000 ONLINE ONLY

Red Vinyl ONLINE ONLY

Also Old Record is up there here

All for only 13.99 each

Also spotted Parkway Drive - Killing With A Smile for 16.99

And if you have yet to grab Midtown, Underoath or any that are clearances they're an extra 30% off

When was the last time FOB-Take This To Your Grave was pressed (if ever) by hot topic? I'm looking for a copy and can't find one for a decent price.

Pretty recently actually, like within the past year I think.

EDIT: Thought it was hot topic but my email receipt from last May came from FBR. I swear it was available at HT though as well.

Pretty recently actually, like within the past year I think.

EDIT: Thought it was hot topic but my email receipt from last May came from FBR. I swear it was available at HT though as well.

I think it was about a year ago.

I'd be interested in another copy though. Let someone borrow it.. the record is fine luckily, but the sleeve is bent up

What was the color?

http://www.discogs.com/Fall-Out-Boy-Take-This-To-Your-Grave/release/4116908

http://www.discogs.com/Fall-Out-Boy-Take-This-To-Your-Grave/release/4152321

Here's a hint, dude. I know nothing and care nothing about Fall Out Boy, yet somehow I came across this info for you. Discogs. Use it. Don't be so fucking lazy.

2012 reissue. Random color mix and coke bottle clear.