Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

Hey Travis, whatever happened to the purple press of DGD Downtown Battle Mountain 2? Nixed or still being released?

Came in a long time ago, I think it may have ended up getting pressed on a different color though. I forget but it might have some in on some kind of pink vinyl. It's actually on clearance now and there's not many left.

Any chance you still have the stores where it's left

These stores should still have it

Madison Square Mall HUNTSVILLE Alabama 35806 Parkway Plaza HUNTSVILLE Alabama 35801 The Outlet Shops of Grand River Leeds Alabama 35094 Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall ANCHORAGE Alaska 99501 Yuma Palms YUMA Arizona 85364 Metro Center Mall PHOENIX Arizona 85051 Serramonte Center DALY CITY California 94015 Main Place Mall SANTA ANA California 92705 Northridge Mall SALINAS California 93906 The Block at Orange ORANGE California 92868 Del Monte Town Center MONTEREY California 93940 Tyrone Square SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33710 Pembroke Lakes Mall PEMBROKE PINES Florida 33026 The Falls MIAMI Florida 33176 International Plaza TAMPA Florida 33607 Louis Joliet Mall JOLIET Illinois 60431 Lincolnwood Town Center LINCOLNWOOD Illinois 60645 University Park Mall MISHAWAKA Indiana 46545 Greenwood Park GREENWOOD Indiana 46142 Lighthouse Place Premium Outlet Michigan City Indiana 46360 Glenbrook Square FORT WAYNE Indiana 46805 Markland Mall KOKOMO Indiana 46902 West Ridge Mall TOPEKA Kansas 66604 Pierre Bossier BOSSIER CITY Louisiana 71111 Alexandria Mall ALEXANDRIA Louisiana 71301 Bangor Mall BANGOR Maine 4401 St Charles Town Center WALDORF Maryland 20603 Weaton Mall WHEATON Maryland 20902 Francis Scott Key FREDERICK Maryland 21703 Berkshire Mall LANESBORO Massachusetts 1237 River Hills Mall MANKATO Minnesota 56001 Ridgedale Center MINNETONKA Minnesota 55305 Northtown Mall BLAINE Minnesota 55434 Miller Hill Mall DULUTH Minnesota 55811 Zona Rosa KANSAS CITY Missouri 64153 St. Louis Mills HAZELWOOD Missouri 63042 Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas Nevada 89106 Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada 89107 The Atlantic City Outlets Atlantic City New Jersey 8401 Rio West Mall GALLUP New Mexico 87301 Hudson Valley KINGSTON New York 12401 Galleria at Crystal Run MIDDLETOWN New York 10941 Arnot Mall HORSEHEADS New York 14845 Galleria of White Plains WHITE PLAINS New York 10601 Valley Hills Mall HICKORY North Carolina 28602 Cross Creek Mall FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina 28303 Dayton Mall DAYTON Ohio 45459 Lima Mall LIMA Ohio 45805 Upper Valley Mall SPRINGFIELD Ohio 45504 Valley River Center EUGENE Oregon 97401 Westmoreland Mall GREENSBURG Pennsylvania 15601 Pittsburgh Outlets Washington Pennsylvania 15301 Clearview Mall BUTLER Pennsylvania 16001 Mayaguez Mall MAYAQUEZ Puerto Rico 680 Plaza Del Caribe PONCE Puerto Rico 717 Plaza Del Sol BAYAMON Puerto Rico 961 Rock Hills Galleria ROCK HILLS South Carolina 29730 Anderson Mall ANDERSON South Carolina 29621 Governor's Square CLARKSVILLE Tennessee 37040 Hamilton Place CHATTANOOGA Tennessee 37421 The Mall @ Johnson City JOHNSON CITY Tennessee 37601 Knoxville Center KNOXVILLE Tennessee 37924 Woodlands Mall THE WOODLANDS Texas 77380 Westgate Mall AMARILLO Texas 79121 Mall of Abilene ABILENE Texas 79606 Brazos Mall LAKE JACKSON Texas 77566 Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas 78238 Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah 84107 Potomac Mills WOODBRIDGE Virginia 22192 Apple Blossom Mall WINCHESTER Virginia 22601 Northtown Mall SPOKANE Washington 99207 Wausau Center WAUSAU Wisconsin 54403 Eastridge Mall CASPER Wyoming 82609

www.modern-vinyl.com

All HT news is posted there. Please leave now that you won't be forced to deal with this shit. Or stop being a crybaby. Either one will work out better for everyone.

No thanks. If i bother you that much I'd suggest utilizing the advice you gave to me. I'm happy! I only found this place because i googled hot topic vinyl release dates. This is the place to be not modern vinyl. I also enjoy the buying albums here occasionally. Everyone complains about downvoting when it happens to them... Why? You guys do it to me all the time & i dont care. Even if you get one you love to point it out. I havent downvoted 1 person that i'm aware of but i get it all the time... Why all the complaining about it? I cant find a rulebook to answer this question.

No thanks. If i bother you that much I'd suggest utilizing the advice you gave to me. I'm happy! I only found this place because i googled hot topic vinyl release dates. This is the place to be not modern vinyl. I also enjoy the buying albums here occasionally. Everyone complains about downvoting when it happens to them... Why? You guys do it to me all the time & i dont care. Even if you get one you love to point it out. I havent downvoted 1 person that i'm aware of but i get it all the time... Why all the complaining about it? I cant find a rulebook to answer this question.

Mostly because downvotes / upvotes on a site like this are reserved for stuff of really low or high quality relative to the average post. This isn't like Reddit where you up/downvote anything you want...it's rare. You've gotta be really funny/agreeable or really dumb to get a vote on VC.

Ok well you know about an alternative. This place can't be that bad if you are sticking around.

Mostly because downvotes / upvotes on a site like this are reserved for stuff of really low or high quality relative to the average post. This isn't like Reddit where you up/downvote anything you want...it's rare. You've gotta be really funny/agreeable or really dumb to get a vote on VC.

Why aren't these rules posted anywhere? I'm only allowed to rarely upvote or downvote? Why have the option at all? Why cant it be done freely? Will someone please post all these rules in one place? What else havent I been told yet?