Upcoming Hot Topic Releases

I'm not going to lie, I flipped a couple of records that I've picked up from hot topics these past few weeks on ebay. I know that's frowned upon but I did it for the sake of buying more records

K

It's your $ & you're allowed to do whatever you want. There's only like 2 ppl on this site that bitch about it & they do the same shit but sit on them for 6 months & listen to it to justify it. So you're not doing anything different from anyone else & nobody else cares. Get more records!

tumblr_nzpnihlQue1sos57no1_500.gif

The only time I got damaged records in the mail, Travis was quick as shit to offer help. The LPs themselves played fine so I didn't hassle him. I did however buy a warped record at my local HT once, but I didn't do shit about it because I figured that's what I deserved for buying Atreyu's "The Curse" on fuckin' vinyl. Guilty pleasure be damned.

I'm not going to lie, I flipped a couple of records that I've picked up from hot topics these past few weeks on ebay. I know that's frowned upon but I did it for the sake of buying more records

Die flipper scum. jk idgaf what you do. But don't listen to that other guy (he's a dingleberry), way more people here care about flipping and have excellent memories. I'd keep it to yourself if I were you.

It's your $ & you're allowed to do whatever you want. There's only like 2 ppl on this site that bitch about it & they do the same shit but sit on them for 6 months & listen to it to justify it. So you're not doing anything different from anyone else & nobody else cares. Get more records!

Dude stop. 

You said you'd ignore them, now do it. Neither of them said a thing to you this time. If you can't get over your petty high school grudge then just leave.

I have to vent some serious anger. hot topic needs to get out of the vinyl game. I just ordered 3 vinyl and they arrived in a plastic shipping bag thing with just the vinyl inside and them Dinged to fucking hell. The stores treat the vinyl like absolute shit, and they don't care about them. They should just remove them from the company.

Sigh....pm me your order number and I'll have someone get back to you right away about this. Completely unacceptable. This usually isn't an issue anymore but things get crazy this time of year.

Travis - ETA on Norma Jean?

Hoping Norma Jean and The Chariot will both be up on Friday

Travis - It appears the Adventure Time 12" did good....any chance for more from that show?!

Possibly

Travis has an Excel document where he logs how many requests for an album he gets in this thread.  When the tally reaches 250, then he knows that Hot Topic will be able to press the 800 copies necessary for a release (estimated 250 will be sold to VCers, 150 to regular non-VC shoppers, and the rest go to lazylabradorrecords on eBay).  So, if you've been clamoring for an ETID repress but not seeing any change or progress it is likely because its the same few posters asking for it and not 250 different posters.

Travis has an Excel document where he logs how many requests for an album he gets in this thread.  When the tally reaches 250, then he knows that Hot Topic will be able to press the 800 copies necessary for a release (estimated 250 will be sold to VCers, 150 to regular non-VC shoppers, and the rest go to lazylabradorrecords on eBay).  So, if you've been clamoring for an ETID repress but not seeing any change or progress it is likely because its the same few posters asking for it and not 250 different posters.

Finally....someone get it.

oh silly travis. i get it 100%, just giving you a hard time.

haha I know, just being sarcastic