Graze invitation code

Didn't see a graze topic but wouldn't be surprised if I missed one. I saw Scott H. posted an instagram of his first Graze box, and I'd like to try one myself but you need an invitation code.

http://www.graze.com

Any members out there that would be willing to spare one? I'd greatly appreciate it!

After looking at the site, I am definitely interested.  If anyone else has a spare code, it would be much appreciated!

Also, is it just me or does their logo resemble Glassjaw's a bit?  It wasn't until I saw the "g" by itself at the bottom of the page where it really looked similar to me.

This sound like a really cool idea. Joined the mailing list but as stated above if you got a invitation code lemme know :)

Edit: I have 4 codes so PM me and I'll send them your way! I believe they come with the first box free as well!

All out of codes now, will let you guys know if I get more!

Hah. I'm looking over this and it seems like just the thing I need too. Add me to the list of dorks that need an invite.

I was reading about this a while ago and kind of forgot about it due to not being able to sign up.  I'd definitely take a code once everyone above me is taken care of.

If anyone has an extra invite code, I'd like one as well

Thanks!

Add me to the list of needing an invite. This looks awesome.

looking to pay it forward, dudes. message me if you need a code!