Graze invitation code

so these graze boxes are freaking delicious.  the portion sizes are pretty small, but the two i've tried so far are rad.  i chalk it up to $1/snack and $2 shipping.  or something like that.  $6 might seem a little steep, but it's worth it, i guess.  i'll roll with it for a bit.

I came home from a trip and my box was waiting for me.  The timing was great, since I was damn hungry and didn't have any food in my house.  I'm not completely sold on the price to portion ratio, especially considering I can get very similar things in bulk for less.  I'm probably going to ride it out another box or two.  The stuff I did get was good, I can't complain about that.

I got the Jelly Doughnut, Toffee Apple, Apple Cinnamon Flapjack and the Rosemary Olive Bruscheta. 

Jelly Doughnut was amazing.  Flapjacks were crazy good.  The Rosemary Bruscheta was good then I found the Garlic Cashews hiding on the bottom and was blown away with how good those things were.  The Toffee Apple was sub par.

Yeah it's expensive, but if I factor in the "fun" of getting a random box of snacks in the mail it's worth it.  At least I figure I'll give it through the 5th delivery so at worst it's 5 boxes  for $18.

I got Hot Cross Yum, Herby Bread Basket, Garden of England, and Fruity Mango Chutiny.

Herby Bread Basket was definitely the best. Hot Cross Yum was pretty good, but tasted a bit chalky. Garden of England was good but nothing special, just fruits. The Fruity Mango Chutney on the other hand...horrible. 

Yeah it's expensive, but if I factor in the "fun" of getting a random box of snacks in the mail it's worth it.  At least I figure I'll give it through the 5th delivery so at worst it's 5 boxes  for $18.

the box was smaller than i expected, which is nobody's fault but my own, but i agree... i can't justify against sticking through the first five boxes for $3 a piece to see how i like it. my girlfriend and i are going to dig in to our first box tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed. I got addicted to the my thai, korean chili bites and the black peppercorn. So effing good that I'd overpay for it if I could buy regular servings.

Yeah, those Korean chili bites were super good!  I wish those were available in chip bag size.  I've liked both the flapjacks I've gotten as well.