The Beer Thread

The store I went to sold out of their bottles of Iron Throne in fifteen minutes.  All other stores in the area are sold out.  Glad I was able to get one, will be enjoying it with the premiere tomorrow!

Also, got a pint of the Enjoy By 4.01.13 IPA while I was there, and let me just say...I don't like IPA's, but I loved that beer.

If you like pumpkin, most of those are good.  Southern Tier Pumking is my all time favorite, but I thought Saranac's Pumpkin Ale was garbage.

I'm not over the moon for pumpkin, but I don't not like it. Well that strikes out one of the two pumpkin ales I have available haha. The other one I know of is Gage Roads Pumpkin Ale. Might bite the bullet and grab one or both of them and give them a go next time I'm there.

The store I went to sold out of their bottles of Iron Throne in fifteen minutes.  All other stores in the area are sold out.  Glad I was able to get one, will be enjoying it with the premiere tomorrow!

Also, got a pint of the Enjoy By 4.01.13 IPA while I was there, and let me just say...I don't like IPA's, but I loved that beer.

I never got to try the Enjoy by 4.01.13, but I did try the enjoy by 4.20.13 and it is great.

need to find left hand milk stout I just had this last night

Did you try the Nitro? That is by far Left Hand's best beer.