The Beer Thread

^ I really wanted to try that. Do you know if you can order it?

yeah, you can get it here. but shipping is $11.25 (at least) or something so it comes out to $20+. not really worth it. i would say i could buy it and ship it to you but i can't guarantee i'd get it any there any more cheaply than they would...

Vermont Brew Fest this weekend. Our local pour has a bunch non-vermont stuff for fun since you can get that VT beer all day.

Wife is having a Freigeist Pink Gose. I'm having a Dieu Du Ciel! Route Des Espices. A rye ale with peppercorns. Also plan to try Leo's Early Breakfast (IPA with Earl Grey and Guava) and some other shit.

Going to Brewfest up in Milwaukee next week and getting pretty excited!  Last night I tried Pizza Beer from a mix 6 pack my brother bought which was interesting.

bottletilt.jpg

Also grabbed a 4 pack of New Glarus Thumbprint Series Wild Sour Ale that I'm pretty excited about, but really I'm always excited to try a new New Glarus whenever it hits the shelf.

I don't know if this has been talked about in this thread, but what's everybody's go-to cheap beers, aside from the top domestics (Bud, Coors, PBR, etc)? This can include regional stuff like Old Style and Lone Star or stuff like Genesee. I prefer Genesee Cream Ale and Little Kings when available

I don't know if this has been talked about in this thread, but what's everybody's go-to cheap beers, aside from the top domestics (Bud, Coors, PBR, etc)? This can include regional stuff like Old Style and Lone Star or stuff like Genesee. I prefer Genesee Cream Ale and Little Kings when available

Rainier. I'm not sure how common is it outside of the northwest though? I never see it when I am out of this region. 

I'm not sure if they have it in OH, but for a cheap lager, I usually go to Yuengling. 

Going to Brewfest up in Milwaukee next week and getting pretty excited!  Last night I tried Pizza Beer from a mix 6 pack my brother bought which was interesting.

bottletilt.jpg

Also grabbed a 4 pack of New Glarus Thumbprint Series Wild Sour Ale that I'm pretty excited about, but really I'm always excited to try a new New Glarus whenever it hits the shelf.

New Glarus sour ale? I have to cross the bridge and try this!

New Glarus sour ale? I have to cross the bridge and try this!

Yeah it was pretty good, as well they had a new big bottle Fruit ale ala Serendipity/Raspberry Tart called Strawberry Rhubarb and it was also a sour, but also really good.  i think I gave it a 4.5 on untappd but then again I freaking love Strawberries.